Thread: !0th year anniversary with SCI!

!0th year anniversary with SCI!

Well I was hurt Aug. 22, 1997 and I've come a long way. I was unhappily married for 6 of those years and got divorced. I've lost alot of friends by either them losing contact with me or worst of all my best friend slept with my wife during our marriage. I also been through all the SCI problems which I don't have to tell you those b/c we pretty much have gone through the same things with that. Still I manage to get up everyday with a smile and look at the glass as half full. Plus, I think that there's always someone out there that has it worse than me. Well, I'm sure some of you are sick of hearing me talk about my happiness so I will go.

Take care,
    Adam

Adam, I just PMed you...sorry you have sci, but glad you found CC to help you along the way...

Take care and God bless...

Teena

(((Adam))) I'd say it's a day to celebrate your human spirit!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

well, now you know who your friends are, i'm 3years post and 80% of poeple ware fake friends. now i'm hanging with my 20% of friends and i'm happy about it . O AND I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD, so what

A person has to admire the perserverance of an SCI individual. Keep plugging along and congratulations on making to the first decade.

That best friend wife/girlfriend thing, happens time and time again. I"m sure its a misery loves company situation but how could either live with themselves or not know how wrong it was? Never asked them in my case. Didn't care to know. Told them both it was something they would each have to deal with for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivica Rod
    well, now you know who your friends are, i'm 3years post and 80% of poeple ware fake friends. now i'm hanging with my 20% of friends and i'm happy about it . O AND I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD, so what
    we have a proverb here....god please guard me against friends...of enemies i guard against myself.
    before my sci i had a lot of fake friends...after sci the same story[envy,nastiness,malice etc].
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."