Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seamless GSM and Wifi handover for blackberry and

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett
    Wise, I'm short on time to reply, but check out http://www.saraiya.com/ & http://www.mobilegcal.com/ for Google Calendar solutions. They're not flawless (pretty sure they don't support multiple calendars unless something changed), but I've read positive reviews on both, especially the first, despite the fact that it costs $20 & the website is lame.

300 was fantastic.
    Scott, yes. I really identify with the Spartans for some reason, although I am truly a wimp. Maybe that is why.

Thanks very much for the links. I had not heard of either one. I downloaded them to try. I actually was able to look at the google calendar through the web by adjusting some of the preferences.

Wise.

Im in the process of setting up my new 8830 and im extremely excited! This phone is amazing. Quad friendly, loads of memory, music, photos, videos, GSM.. By far the coolest phone ive ever seen and ive seen and played with most of them(my mom is a corporate rep for AT&T, and she gets a demo for every new phone). Im downloading the media manager now. I need to check out the wifi, ive heard about it before but now ill see what its really about.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    ...although I am truly a wimp.

Thanks very much for the links. I had not heard of either one. I downloaded them to try. I actually was able to look at the google calendar through the web by adjusting some of the preferences.
    Sure thing! I'm going to tinker w/ the Saraiya script this week. It does support multiple calendars now, which deterred me earlier. Only one calendar is two-way (read/write) though, while up to four are one-way (read-only). I can work with that, although multiple read/write calendars would be ideal, as I manage some contractors' schedules at times.

I like that the Saraiya option doesn't rely on external servers for funtionality, unlike MobileGcal. Regardless, ultimately I just want something that works well.