Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games/gaming.

Are you kidding me, K? There's a massive world to explore in Oblivion and there are at least 6 towns (each with their own style) in which you can buy property and and talk to the different people and explore their cultures.

It's a great game. I loved it. And they also just released an expansion pack for Oblivion in late March. It's worth getting the expansion also. I personally enjoyed the plot in the expansion pack much more so than Oblivion's original storyline.

No, Oblivion isn't an online RPG like The Lord of the Rings RPG nor is the story similiar to the book by Tolkien.

The graphics won't be as pretty as PS2 games, but Chrono Trigger is a classic with lots of room to explore; there's a PS1 version available.

Chrono Cross is also a good title from the PS1.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français
    Are you kidding me, K? There's a massive world to explore in Oblivion and there are at least 6 towns (each with their own style) in which you can buy property and and talk to the different people and explore their cultures.

It's a great game. I loved it. And they also just released an expansion pack for Oblivion in late March. It's worth getting the expansion also. I personally enjoyed the plot in the expansion pack much more so than Oblivion's original storyline.
    Oh, I was only going on what that short trailer I posted showed. I've since seen a video that someone made showing themselves playing, and I can now see there is a lot more to the game. But those arms waving about at the bottom of the screen is a new thing for me.

@ Addiesue - so I tried the Socom demo today...ah, I wasn't immediately impressed.

@ Steven - aw, poorer graphics than ps2 would put me off, I reckon (ooh, get me!) We actually got a ps1 machine and some games from my bf's dad...but we sold them on ebay without investigating. Oops.
    I see there's plenty of devotion on YouTube for the Chrono games...even people who've filmed themselves playing the music.

I have nwn2, but nwn1 was the shizzknit..... I'm into pvp (player vs player). I'm with le type and patonb about rpg's or mmorpgs. Anything like nwn, elder scroll, wow, might and magic on a pc i like. I'm a D&D quad nerd though.
    There's
    No
    Place

Quote Originally Posted by Patonb
    Keps...... thats just the openning of the game.

I play online in a progressve story world, where it's quest based more than chop chop type.

The world is realy neat, with huge maps and you can solo or party to do stuff.

NWN2 though uses alot of power, so you need a good comp.
    How easy is it to play with quad hands? I've still not found a game that holds my interest since SCI
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    How easy is it to play with quad hands? I've still not found a game that holds my interest since SCI
    The mouse is used mainly just to move.. I don't play castors so it's not to bad.. There are a few voice softwre setups that supposevily work, Haven't tried though. But with quick keys it' s quite playable.

I've realized I wrote "platform" in my op, when I meant "console". Doh.

Ratchet And Clank - wooaaarrrrrrr!

world of warcraft. it's quad friendly, especially on a laptop with a touch pad =]

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

Quote Originally Posted by infinity
    world of warcraft. it's quad friendly, especially on a laptop with a touch pad =]
    WoW is freindly? didn't look it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

My son has the PS2 with a quad controller. He's C4 asia B. He started playing poker cause you just press X. He has progressed over the last 9 - 10 months to beating golf and tennis games then "MX vs ATV unleashed" and was ripping it up on "Guitar Hero" until you have to sip and puff at the same time. I'm simply amazed. Too much fun.