Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games/gaming.

I mainly play Civilizations IV: (BTS/Warlords/Vanilla) and Brothers in Armsall 3, Hell's Highway right now), Rainbow six Vegas 1-2, etc.. Still haven't gotten a controller yet (c4, getting a quadjoy soon). Love being 'in' the game

Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    AWESOME! I'm thrilled you got this game and enjoy it, Art!
    Have you collected all the things like figments, cards etc? I just couldn't get all items. I also didn't get Raz to full developemt level.

Fallout 3 is not far away!!!! There's a new offical trailer (sorry Art, it looks like lots of shooting is involved in this game, lol ).
    So excited!

I think you would have to play it forever to find all the stuff.
    Only played it a little so far and play 3 Arts at once so I don't forget all the secrets....lol
    Every time I come in under Art 1,2,3, I find new things.....lol
    As you get more powers you go back to get the other stuff you could not open before.
    I'll get into it more this winter tho......rofff
    I downloaded facebreakers the free download.
    In that game you just press all the buttons as fast as you can.
    Hard on the fingers tho....not my kind of game...but I do better than my 18 year old son at it.....lol
    Its cool u can download the free demos to see if you like em before u buy anything tho....
    I bought Tiger Woods 09 and play it online....Get my ass kicked every time so far.....lmao
    Cool game tho as not always pressing all those buttons all the time.
    My finger goes numb if I have to press alot of buttons for more than 1/2 hour at a time.

Art
    Art

After playing some games like gta's...we go to download cheats...helps a ton.....lmao
    Art

Yeah the cheats for GTA make the game way fun! I like going for a spin in the helicopter. I rented Metal Gear Solid 4 but I can't get into it. The cut scenes take way too long and the action is kind of clunky. I'm enjoying playing Call of Duty 4 though. Very fast paced and fun.

Fallout 3 looks farking awesome.

[quote=christopher;937620]I'm enjoying playing Call of Duty 4 though. Very fast paced and fun.

quote]

Oh Oh Chris .Call of Duty...

Witness saw missing Ont. boy the day he vanished: Police

Tiffany Crawford and Linda Nguyen

Published: Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Police confirmed late Wednesday that a woman who lives along a hiking trial where Brandon Crisp's bicycle was found last week spoke to the missing boy on the path on Thanksgiving Day, the day the teen ran away from his Barrie, Ont., home.

This is the first witness to have come forward to investigators since the 15 year old went missing 10 days ago, when he left his home after an argument with his parents about not being allowed to play computer games.

His yellow mountain bike was found on a hiking trail, about 20 kilometres from his house.
    "She came across him walking in the same direction as her. He told her he was having an issue with his bike," Sgt. Dave Goodbrand with the Barrie police said Wednesday of the alleged witness sighting. "This is a good thing for the investigation because we always had that little doubt that someone else had put the bike there. Now, we're confident that we're in the right area looking for Brandon."

Search efforts continued on the ground and in cyberspace Wednesday for the missing boy.

"Every day gets more and more concerning for his safety," said Goodbrand. "Especially with no contact. We're not getting any contact from his (computer) user accounts and his video game accounts. And that's concerning because he was so addicted and he left home because of that."

Police and Brandon's parents believe an addiction to video games may be a factor in the teen's disappearance.
    His parents think he may have run away from home after they took away his video games.

Steve and Angelika Crisp say that for the past three years, their son has been obsessed with playing an online game called Call of Duty 4, often until 4 a.m. Friends have told officers they have had no contact with him.
    Police say it's unlikely Brandon would log into the game under a new moniker.

"From my understanding, he has worked so hard to build his credibility and if you start a new profile you have to start at the bottom and work your way up again."
    A police team skilled in computers is "chasing every possible angle," said Goodbrand, who added that Microsoft is also helping with the investigation.

Goodbrand said there are many angry gamers around the world who are blogging about their opposition to the fact that the police and family are blaming the boy's disappearance on a video game addiction.

A Facebook page dedicated to finding the boy, called "Where is Brandon Crisp?" had more than 5,500 members as of Wednesday, including one claiming to be the boy - a claim that police now say they will investigate.
    Barrie is about 100 kilometres north of Toronto.

Wow monkeygirl. Now that's a gaming addiction. I hope Brandon is found safe soon. I can imagine he wouldn't want to start CoD again with a new profile, if he's played so much and built his reputation. Very worrying.

I still haven't started GTA IV. I don't know when I will now, but I'm glad the game will have trophies (PS3) if I do.
    WipEout HD. What a game. Unfortunately, I'm hideously bad at any type of racing game, so I am bloody awful at it. It has trophies, but I'm fairly sure I won't manage to get any apart from the one bronze one I got - and that was for the simple action of taking a picture in game!
    It's awesome looking, though. And it feels great to be racing whilst listening to your own music (the game lets you select from your own music files you have on the PS3).

I find GTA boring... I love FPS like COD4, the Battlefield series, love race car games like Need4speed and GTR type racing games... love Madden tho the jerks dropped the PC so I'm S.O.L. unless I buy a PS3/xbox console, I'm only PC right now... baseball games and hockey are fun, or bball....

me & my gf have a Wii... ratouillee is pretty fun, the mario games to... i love wii boixing on the free games you get, i'm addicted to it, play it for an hour as a workout, just cracked 1200 point mark into Pro level

Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post
    I find GTA boring... I love FPS like COD4, the Battlefield series, love race car games like Need4speed and GTR type racing games... love Madden tho the jerks dropped the PC so I'm S.O.L. unless I buy a PS3/xbox console, I'm only PC right now... baseball games and hockey are fun, or bball....

me & my gf have a Wii... ratouillee is pretty fun, the mario games to... i love wii boixing on the free games you get, i'm addicted to it, play it for an hour as a workout, just cracked 1200 point mark into Pro level
    I hope I don't find GTA boring when I finally get around to playing it.
    It's just got a trophy patch for PS3.

I never play on PC...I like sitting on my couch with my PS3.

Tom Clancy's EndWar - so not my type of game (war's not my thing). But I'm intrigued as to how it's played - apparently everything is done by voice control. It got a great review in my gaming mag. I'm wondering if many games are going to go down the voice control route in future.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EndWar
    http://endwargame.uk.ubi.com/

__________________________________________________ _______

ETA: of someone you don't know sends you a message with nothing in the body of the message, and a subject line which reads "Pure luck", they are being an asshole, right?
    I think it was someone I PWNED in Team Fortress 2. What a hole.
    Last edited by keps; 11-04-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Does anyone play High Velocity Bowling on PS3 online?.....Fun game u download it from the store for 10 bucks.
    Let me know if you do maybe we can play some games.

Art
    Art

Hey Art, I looked at High Velocity Bowling on the store today (it costs £4.99 in the UK), and I see you use the motion sensing capability of the Sixaxis to play.
    How does that work? Do you have to get a good swing, or what? I would think that if so, that'd be hard when you can't stand.
    Also, I don't like motion sensing control, so switch it off when possible.