Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 489

Thread: Video games/gaming.

  1. #101
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    @ Jackmcmanus21 - I want GTA: IV bad! I read that the game world is massive, which really appeals to me.

    @ Todd - I know, I remember! I would love to hear your stats (if you can remember them), and what race, birthsign and class you played as. Did you do all the quest lines?
    I'm a Redguard female, birthsign The Mage, class is Battlemage. I'm level 40 right now.

  2. #102
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    I cannot wait for Fallout 3. Another one from Bethesda, and it looks fantastic.



    Official site:
    http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/home/home.php

  3. #103
    Senior Member mr_coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    6,030
    Love the avatar keps, fall out 1 and 2 were amazing and I can't wait till fallout3.

    I never play single player games (always multiplayer) but this is one of the single player games I'll actually play.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;


    For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

  4. #104
    Senior Member Them Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Posts
    1,042
    I just upgraded my PC cause I want to start playing Eve Online, and in anticipation of Starcraft 2. More RAM, new video card (EVGA GTS 8800).

    But the friggin thing crapped the bed. I put the old video card back in, put the old RAM back in and tried to start it up but no go. Therefore I think my motherboard is fried.

    I only took a brief look on Newegg, but I couldn't find any motherboards with 184-pin RAM slots.

  5. #105
    GTA 4 is taking over my life. Four of my colleagues have it too. It apparently irks the girls in my office when we have daily conversations about it because they only realise the cars, restaurants and places to visit aren't real when we begin to talk about beating gangsters to death and escaping in a Banshee riddled with shotgun holes.

    It is a work of genius.
    C5/6 incomplete

    "I assume you all have guns and crack....."

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by keps
    @ Todd - I know, I remember! I would love to hear your stats (if you can remember them), and what race, birthsign and class you played as. Did you do all the quest lines?
    I'm a Redguard female, birthsign The Mage, class is Battlemage. I'm level 40 right now.
    I'm just seeing this today, Karen, I'm sorry for missing it.

    I was an Imperial male, birthsign The Mage, class Mage. I tried to make my character look like some dude I'd do in real life.

  7. #107
    Anyone else playing Age of Conan? I'm really enjoying the game. I play on the Wiccana server. Here are some pics of my characters:

    My main, Jerem, now level 73, Barbarian:


    My Guardian alt, Saord, now level 27:


    My Bear Shaman, pic taken yesterday:
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

    "It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

  8. #108
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee
    Love the avatar keps, fall out 1 and 2 were amazing and I can't wait till fallout3.

    I never play single player games (always multiplayer) but this is one of the single player games I'll actually play.
    Cheers. I swiped the avatar off the official site this morning.

    I'm the opposite: I've only ever played single player games. I haven't played the other Fallouts, but according to the official site, it won't matter when playing Fallout 3. Phew.


    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais
    I'm just seeing this today, Karen, I'm sorry for missing it.

    I was an Imperial male, birthsign The Mage, class Mage. I tried to make my character look like some dude I'd do in real life.
    No worries. It's nice to finally get some details, heh.
    Lol, I'll bet you were always in vanity mode. How did you ever get any game played, I wonder.

    I've just become a vampire, as I want to do the vampire cure quest. When I went to my house in Skingrad, my servant said "Something seems to be amiss with you, m' lady", which made me laugh. My red eyes and looking like a bloke might be the reason.
    I sank my vampire fangs into her later. Wahoo.

    @ Saorsa - wow, impressive screencaps. I've not heard of this game. I'll have to head over to IGN to check it out.

  9. #109
    Senior Member Imight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    6,541
    I have Metal Gear IV, GTA IV, COD4, HAZE, NCAA 08' (passed them all)--If anyone wants to see me in PS3, holla.

    psn: HotBoxing


    less talk more action...

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Imight
    I have Metal Gear IV, GTA IV, COD4, HAZE, NCAA 08' (passed them all)--If anyone wants to see me in PS3, holla.

    psn: HotBoxing


    less talk more action...
    I'm thinking of getting a PS3 just for MGS4 - is it worth it?
    C5/6 incomplete

    "I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •