Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games/gaming.

@ Jackmcmanus21 - I want GTA: IV bad! I read that the game world is massive, which really appeals to me.

@ Todd - I know, I remember! I would love to hear your stats (if you can remember them), and what race, birthsign and class you played as. Did you do all the quest lines?
    I'm a Redguard female, birthsign The Mage, class is Battlemage. I'm level 40 right now.

I cannot wait for Fallout 3. Another one from Bethesda, and it looks fantastic.

Official site:
    http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/home/home.php

Love the avatar keps, fall out 1 and 2 were amazing and I can't wait till fallout3.

I never play single player games (always multiplayer) but this is one of the single player games I'll actually play.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

I just upgraded my PC cause I want to start playing Eve Online, and in anticipation of Starcraft 2. More RAM, new video card (EVGA GTS 8800).

But the friggin thing crapped the bed. I put the old video card back in, put the old RAM back in and tried to start it up but no go. Therefore I think my motherboard is fried.

I only took a brief look on Newegg, but I couldn't find any motherboards with 184-pin RAM slots.

GTA 4 is taking over my life. Four of my colleagues have it too. It apparently irks the girls in my office when we have daily conversations about it because they only realise the cars, restaurants and places to visit aren't real when we begin to talk about beating gangsters to death and escaping in a Banshee riddled with shotgun holes.

It is a work of genius.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by keps
    @ Todd - I know, I remember! I would love to hear your stats (if you can remember them), and what race, birthsign and class you played as. Did you do all the quest lines?
    I'm a Redguard female, birthsign The Mage, class is Battlemage. I'm level 40 right now.
    I'm just seeing this today, Karen, I'm sorry for missing it.

I was an Imperial male, birthsign The Mage, class Mage. I tried to make my character look like some dude I'd do in real life.

Anyone else playing Age of Conan? I'm really enjoying the game. I play on the Wiccana server. Here are some pics of my characters:

My main, Jerem, now level 73, Barbarian:

My Guardian alt, Saord, now level 27:

My Bear Shaman, pic taken yesterday:
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee
    Love the avatar keps, fall out 1 and 2 were amazing and I can't wait till fallout3.

I never play single player games (always multiplayer) but this is one of the single player games I'll actually play.
    Cheers. I swiped the avatar off the official site this morning.

I'm the opposite: I've only ever played single player games. I haven't played the other Fallouts, but according to the official site, it won't matter when playing Fallout 3. Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais
    I'm just seeing this today, Karen, I'm sorry for missing it.

I was an Imperial male, birthsign The Mage, class Mage. I tried to make my character look like some dude I'd do in real life.
    No worries. It's nice to finally get some details, heh.
    Lol, I'll bet you were always in vanity mode. How did you ever get any game played, I wonder.

I've just become a vampire, as I want to do the vampire cure quest. When I went to my house in Skingrad, my servant said "Something seems to be amiss with you, m' lady", which made me laugh. My red eyes and looking like a bloke might be the reason.
    I sank my vampire fangs into her later. Wahoo.

@ Saorsa - wow, impressive screencaps. I've not heard of this game. I'll have to head over to IGN to check it out.

I have Metal Gear IV, GTA IV, COD4, HAZE, NCAA 08' (passed them all)--If anyone wants to see me in PS3, holla.

psn: HotBoxing

less talk more action...

Quote Originally Posted by Imight
    I have Metal Gear IV, GTA IV, COD4, HAZE, NCAA 08' (passed them all)--If anyone wants to see me in PS3, holla.

psn: HotBoxing

less talk more action...
    I'm thinking of getting a PS3 just for MGS4 - is it worth it?
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."