Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Video games/gaming.

I found one on my hd but its dark. If you can see, i have two white juice straws replacing the hose at R n L buttons and black tape holding them together.
    This way you can use your tongue to block air to control what button you want to hit as you sip or puff.
    At the bottom on the sticks ive cut two rubber balls and glued to the sticks so i can use my palms to move.
    Really simple, i'll get better pics if u cant see.
    There's
    No
    Place

Quote Originally Posted by Chess View Post
    I found one on my hd but its dark. If you can see, i have two white juice straws replacing the hose at R n L buttons and black tape holding them together.
    This way you can use your tongue to block air to control what button you want to hit as you sip or puff.
    At the bottom on the sticks ive cut two rubber balls and glued to the sticks so i can use my palms to move.
    Really simple, i'll get better pics if u cant see.
    thanks chess, i get the idea, i didn't realize you had some arm/hand function to use the regular controller, that's awesome
    SeanKelleys.com C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic

Quote Originally Posted by s.m.kelley View Post
    thanks chess, i get the idea, i didn't realize you had some arm/hand function to use the regular controller, that's awesome
    if you cant use your arms, i saw a hat controller once at http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/ that looks as though it could be integrated.

found it http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/cap_controller.htm

doesn't look like it will work right with FPS ,but Ken might be able to rig something up.
    Last edited by Chess; 01-18-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    There's
    No
    Place

I want this to happen so badly it hurts.

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/121/1218442p1.html

Earlier this week we saw Tim Schafer, designer and founder of Double Fine Productions, talk with Mojang founder Markus "Notch" Persson on Twitter about Psychonauts 2. Persson and Schafer tweeted openly about the prospect, with Notch stating that he would like to "make Psychonauts 2 happen."

Witcher 2 Enhanced

Apparently the developers who brought you the Witcher 2 have heard the cries of the public. Complaints of "too difficult, too buggy and too damn difficult," are being addressed with an enhanced 2.0 version due out April 17th that includes many corrections, a new"sandbox" prologue when one can master combat controls and extra content. Anyone who has purchased a PC version of this game prior to April 17th will get all new perks for free.

Seeing how mastering the keyboard controls and level of difficulty were the biggest knocks against this award winning RPG, this should clear the way for old and new Witcher series fans who stayed away or just said, "the hell with it," previously.

I just bought the premium edition via ebay for $34 delivered. Once the news gets out about the enhancements, prices will probably jump.

Cheers.
    And the truth shall set you free.

I have been playing borderlands on steam.
    My roomie and I play multi player, and sometimes have friends from pennsylvania join in. we pay for unlimited long distance, so we have them on speakerphone, and yell combat instructions at each other. It must sound nuts to our neighbors.

Ratchet And Clank HD collection coming soon! I loved the PS2 games, and I'm extremely happy about this. I notice Deadlocked (aka Gladiator) isn't in the collection...I didn't much like that game, so I'm not too bothered.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/15/ra...europe-in-may/

I'm already kind of dreading the boss battle with Chairman Drek...that took me forever to win. And there was a hoverboard race that was bloody difficult for me. But still excited.

PSN gamertags?

Skimmed through the earlier posts but was wondering if any of you still play and are exchanging PS3 gamertags? Looks like similiar game preferences and looking to find more co-op partners. PM me or list here if interested.

Currently hunting down elusive pearlescent weapons in borderlands, playing RE5 n Bioshock2. Plus some PSN games. oh, i'm turning into a trophy whore but casually....
    Every day deserves a little time off.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Are you kidding me, K? There's a massive world to explore in Oblivion and there are at least 6 towns (each with their own style) in which you can buy property and and talk to the different people and explore their cultures.

It's a great game. I loved it. And they also just released an expansion pack for Oblivion in late March. It's worth getting the expansion also. I personally enjoyed the plot in the expansion pack much more so than Oblivion's original storyline.

No, Oblivion isn't an online RPG like The Lord of the Rings RPG nor is the story similiar to the book by Tolkien.
    Is it a computer game ?

Anyone play WoW?