Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Video games/gaming.

I'm just glad I'm not the only Skyrim addict around.... It's sad to have to admit that you had to wait 5 minutes "So I can kill this dragon that just attacked me."... And at age 50, it sounds even dumber. Fantastic time sink though.

Anyone else here play this ? http://worldoftanks.com/

I'm hooked :P

VIDEOS - C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic playing video games

i have an Xbox 360 and like racing games (MX vs ATV, Dirt, GRID)
    my modified controller is from quadcontrol.com

SeanKelleys.com C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Blasphemy!
    I know. I am thoroughly ashamed.

I'm playing Costume Quest at the moment. I totally adore it. It's so cute and charming. Lots of jokes.
    I nearly lolled at a shop in the game being called "Why Not Flip-Flops?". I thought that was brilliant. Oh, I do love Tim Shafer.

Quote Originally Posted by s.m.kelley View Post
    i have an Xbox 360 and like racing games (MX vs ATV, Dirt, GRID)
    my modified controller is from quadcontrol.com
    Cool. I played the crap out of Gran Turismo 5, because I only needed the 2 sticks to control.For other games, I map the actions I'm going to use onto the 4 top buttons and r1. I push the controller against my leg for r2 or L2.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Cool. I played the crap out of Gran Turismo 5, because I only needed the 2 sticks to control.For other games, I map the actions I'm going to use onto the 4 top buttons and r1. I push the controller against my leg for r2 or L2.
    The quadcontrol is awesome. I cut two rubber balls and glued to the sticks and use juice box straws for L1,L2,R1,R2. It's great for fps like MW3. The guy even made a special one for me with a toggle switch so i can use sniper rifles
    There's
    No
    Place

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    hey christopher, Gran Turismo 5 looks really good, i'll have to check it out, that's awesome you found a way to make the controls work for you, i like your picture, bitch tits bob

i still haven't bought dirt 3, just haven't been gaming much lately, but like chess said the guy that made the quad controller would help you out any way he could, he made a switch for mine to allow me to set both analog sticks active at the same time, on the last 2 mx games 1 analog will control the body lean and the other steering left and right

he also built a simple sip and puff for me to plug into my natural point to use as right and left click for computer mouse control, i had bought a sip and puff switch from some other company for $100+ which built up moisture and saliva in it and broke, ken's has been working without a problem for over 6 years and only cost $45

i'm not 100% sure but have read on other sites that Ken Yankelevitz has retired from building assistive devices because he is taking care of his wife full time who i believe had a stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Chess View Post
    The quadcontrol is awesome. I cut two rubber balls and glued to the sticks and use juice box straws for L1,L2,R1,R2. It's great for fps like MW3. The guy even made a special one for me with a toggle switch so i can use sniper rifles
    hey chess, would it be possible for you to post or send me a picture of your controller with your mods, i've got lots of a/b friends that play the new battlefield and mw3, i'd be interested to see if i could adapt to it, if you can great if not no big deal

sean

Quote Originally Posted by s.m.kelley View Post
    hey chess, would it be possible for you to post or send me a picture of your controller with your mods, i've got lots of a/b friends that play the new battlefield and mw3, i'd be interested to see if i could adapt to it, if you can great if not no big deal

sean
    That's me on the website in the yellow hat playing MW1 or WAW shooting a sniper rifle http://quadcontrol.com/joysticks/ps2-controller

i'll post some better pics when i can get some help...
    Last edited by Chess; 01-18-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    There's
    No
    Place