Thread: Showtime series

Showtime series

Is anyone else looking forward to watching the season premiere of Weeds on Showtime tonight? Kevin Nealon is hilarious.

Does anyone know when Dexter is starting its next season?

I love Dexter! The first two episodes of Season 2 (It's Alive! and Waiting to Exhale) were already released on the net by Showtime. They're awesome and set the next season up perfectly. Hint: Someone finds Dexter's body dumping ground in the bay ... otherwise, it starts September 30th.

I love their new show Meadowlands as well.

Never got into Weeds. Maybe I'll have to ... I've heard great things about that show!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Thanks Lynnifer. I thought of you because I know what a big fan you are of Dexter. I just searched the binary newsgroups and am downloading those episodes now. It will be interesting to see where they are going to go with it. Last season I kept thinking if Dexter is this superb serial killer, how could he not pick up on the sister's boyfriend? the boyfriend was so obsessed with Dexter, his sister probably wondered if he was gay or straight.

I'd like to find Darkly Dreaming Dexter on audio book.

I've read the first two books in the series by Jeff Lindsay. He has a third coming out sometime this month. While not true to the show, they are a wonderful read. Michael C Hall makes that character come alive!

I'm going to miss the Ice Truck Killer .. lol .. he was the perfect romantical boyfriend, if not misguided in his hobbies of frozen prostitute dismemberment. Yeeesh! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I was so anxious for last night, not only because of the new season of weeds but more for the series premiere of Californication. I downloaded the series premiere a while ago but I was still anxious to watch it again. Hank Moody (David Duchovny) is absolutely halarious, I can't wait until next monday....

I wondered how that new show would be, but I couldn't imagine David Duchovny carrying it all on his own.

You remind me so much of a guy I used to play wheelchair basketball with as a teenager. This is a good thing ... because he was hot and I had the biggest crush on him! lol

I haven't gotten into any series from Showtime besides Queer As Folk on DVD. As they discount them, I consider buying them on DVD.

Last season's episode where the uncle talks to the younger son about masturbation..... forget about it, hands down some of the funniest 30 minutes I've seen in a long time! Hope I remember to go back and watch that one,,,Damn You Weed(s)!!!

I have to say now that the Sopranos are no longer, Showtime has the best drama series.

Weeds is pretty good, but Californication is hilarious! That's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. And the Dexter commercials are a tease.

Man Californication is halarious. This show just keeps getting better..."What do you think of my lips..." LOL