Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Any guess to who will finish #1 in the NFC East???

E A G L E S!!!

Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 08-12-2007 at 11:47 AM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Talking Five "infiltrators" invade Cowboys training camp.

Eagles Fans Invade Cowboys Training Camp, The "Infiltrating 5" have struck

infiltrator
    Member No.: 66776
    Team: Eagles
    Fan Since: 9/4/75

I just wanted to post this one here for now. We'll have pics and such on later.

We had a blast and we're at least on local TV. Fox Sports made their way to us at the Alamodome to talk to us too. Hopefully we'll make it on there too. There were 5 of us in Eagles jerseys and we absolutely owned that place. They booed us like crazy when we were walking to our seats... then we broke out into the Eagles fight song.

To top it off, the part they caught on the local news is when just before we sat down we got in a good, loud E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

COWBOYSSUCKS wife was there and said when we did it, every player on the field, and especially T.O. looked up at us.

It's never too early to get into the enemy's head.

Just wait until you see some of the pics.

Oh, and t.o. blew 4 catches that I saw.... maybe more.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz
    Any guess to who will finish #1 in the NFC East???

E A G L E S!!!
    Ha.

Good one.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

About Freakin' Time

that the Eagles scored some (56!) points and won a game! They looked great in just about every play.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

My Philadelphia Eagles are trying their best to ruin my Sundays! After a stellar game against Detroit, they gave up 12 sacks against the Giants! Even so, they were mostly in that game and the others they've lost. The defense has been very respectable. The offense, with one exception, has been very unproductive. Special teams started out as a horror show, have improved to mediocrity. The coaching seems rigid and uncreative, with absolutely no feel for developing and maintaining momentum in game situations. They just don't get that insistence on forcing the "big play" is killing them right now.

Why, oh why didn't the Birds sign Garcia and let McNabb heal enough to play with confidence? Why is he holding the ball so long? He seems unable to move to his left, and he's not planting on throws. I would also love to have a serious deep threat speed receiver. Stallworth went to New England without even an offer from the Birds. The high priced "sure hands" of Kevin Curtis have way too many drops. His speed isn't scaring anybody.

Laughingly, I still believe this could be an above average team. Even at 1 and 3, I'll drag my ass to the sports bar to watch them play the Jests (sic). Let's see if they can get a win.

Stop laughing, Kristi! Despite records, You know it will still be a war when our teams match-up.
    Foolish

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

Double post. Please delete.
    Foolish

I always love a good rival game Foolish no matter what the record is for either team.

It's 9:45 and I just got back to my hotel room just 9 after the Patriots kicked our ass in the 4th Qtr. It was a good game until then. I still had a lot of fun, got some free shit, dad got his picture taken with a cheerleader, I was surrounded by them. This hot guy in a wheelchair goes - get your pom poms and go join em. Ummm - yeah right.

I'll write up more when I get back to Sioux Falls. I'm beat and hungry. 83+ degrees in the sun and wore a light longsleeve shirt under my jersey. I went to the bathroom and took it off at half time. Pictures of meetin Rbrauer and McDuff, etc. will be posted soon.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Kristi,

Was a good game until the 4th. Lookin forward towards your post and pics.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

@

Sunday, November 4, 2007
    NBC, 8:15 PM ET

The City of Brotherly Love Welcomes Our Friends From Dallas.
    Foolish