Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: a cure ?when and by who?

Blog Entries
    A Cure? No.

By Whom? No one.

When? Never.

Fixed it for you.
    "Live your life in such a way that the fear of death can never enter your heart." -Tecumseh.

A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

No... You can't do "Reply With Quote" so easily on a statement that I changed... You just get the opportunity to quote the message that I last changed it to
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

This thread is a case study in why we - as group - lack focus, collaboration and perspective, and therefore we will never effectively advocate for advancing a cure.

Or maybe we just have too much time on our hands

Quote Originally Posted by quadfather View Post
    This thread is a case study in why we - as group - lack focus, collaboration and perspective, and therefore we will never effectively advocate for advancing a cure.

Or maybe we just have too much time on our hands
    I see some truth in that... I relinquish my positional hold on this little spat... Be well GRAMMY, you are good people and I truly appreciate the knowledge you share
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature