Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: a cure ?when and by who?

Geron is going for it again. Here is the article from Alpha- stocks morning briefing.

https://email.seekingalpha.com/artic...h_mos_com_2_12

That just says that Geron stands to earn royalties should Asterias' AST-OPC1 be successful. It then goes on to express rather significant optimism in the results publicized to date by Asterias, which reveals the author's lack of understanding about the trial and the nature of acute injury recovery. I think they also missed the Facebook postings by the parents of a patient in the 20 million cell trial which indicate they're seeing no benefit to the elevated dosing.
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    Geron is going for it again. Here is the article from Alpha- stocks morning briefing.

https://email.seekingalpha.com/artic...h_mos_com_2_12
    Yay?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I watched a great video by Dr. Reggie Edgerton regarding neuromodulation of the spinal cord. He even answered a question on "What are the effects of spinal stimulation on bladder and bowel function?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dbC6IuMj8I

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    I watched a great video by Dr. Reggie Edgerton regarding neuromodulation of the spinal cord. He even answered a question on "What are the effects of spinal stimulation on bladder and bowel function?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dbC6IuMj8I

Thanks for sharing!

All I need is a little jolt.

Americans bringing a cure that could help human beings? lol. Its so stupid that i don't even know where to begin. America is a nation of war, no medical company would ever promote any cure period! wakeup! americans are talking about going to MARS! lol i feel sorry for many of you, ...but obviously alot of you have seen the truth.
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

save your Anti-American ramblings for the politics forum please
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Allan1 View Post
    Americans bringing a cure that could help human beings? lol. Its so stupid that i don't even know where to begin. America is a nation of war, no medical company would ever promote any cure period! wakeup! americans are talking about going to MARS! lol i feel sorry for many of you, ...but obviously alot of you have seen the truth.
    Please share the burgeoning cures,or cutting edge research coming from EUtopia,we're all ears trust me.We know whats going on in Asia,but not much news from the euro paradise.The truth in the US is there are only 2 things that motivate politicians and companies to back a cause,money and shame.There is not enough profit in a cure,or high profile celebs and pols backing a cure to get proper funding.The big money boys,Gates,Buffet et.al.have their own ''experts'' telling them an SCI cure is never gonna happen,don't waste the money.Thats where we stand right now imo.I hope to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ctoom91 View Post
    Please share the burgeoning cures,or cutting edge research coming from EUtopia,we're all ears trust me.We know whats going on in Asia,but not much news from the euro paradise.The truth in the US is there are only 2 things that motivate politicians and companies to back a cause,money and shame.There is not enough profit in a cure,or high profile celebs and pols backing a cure to get proper funding.The big money boys,Gates,Buffet et.al.have their own ''experts'' telling them an SCI cure is never gonna happen,don't waste the money.Thats where we stand right now imo.I hope to be proven wrong.
    Not wrong at all, actaully ABSOLUTELY RIGHT......it's a f'd up world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by Allan1 View Post

This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as most generous and possibly the least appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of these countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it. When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59 American communities were flattened by tornadoes. Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, warmongering Americans. I?d like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States Dollar build its own airplane. Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar, or the Douglas DC-10? If so, why don?t they fly them? Why do all the International lines except Russia fly American planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy, and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy, and you find men on the moon ? not once, but several times ? and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at. Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the American who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don?t think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I?m one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of those.

Gordon Sinclair, Canadian radio commentator
    written 1973; some things really never change, if you don't like us get off our website

please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either