Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: a cure ?when and by who?

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    hey nphuskers, whats your level of injury and how long have you been injured?
    Unlike many members, nphuskers has a pretty complete profile. Check it for this information.

(KLD)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I don't think anyone knows until we get the data from Phase 3 trials which contain large numbers of participants. There's so many variables that need to be acknowledged. Here's a pretty nice list of SCI trials currently underway.

https://www.u2fp.org/educate/clinical-trials/
    All those leading to no improvement

w

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Assisted waking isn't a cure and I'd argue almost anyone doing the intensive gait training would improve. By bladder and bowel, you mean the ability to self-manage your own bladder and bowel program, not that you won't need to cath or use digital stimulation to relieve yourself.
    ru from southpark
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

I'll be visiting University of Minnesota next month to check out their E-STAND trial.

Also, someone I know is going to China to get epidural simulator implanted. If that would bring back B,B & S function I think it might be a step in right direction.

40k for phoenix exoskeleton & 40k for chinese simulator to make yourself a bit more bionic

Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    I'll be visiting University of Minnesota next month to check out their E-STAND trial.

Also, someone I know is going to China to get epidural simulator implanted. If that would bring back B,B & S function I think it might be a step in right direction.

40k for phoenix exoskeleton & 40k for chinese simulator to make yourself a bit more bionic

Awesome, keep us posted
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Wesmaister please keep updated who is going China as i am also suffering BBS function loss due to L1

Quote Originally Posted by tvot View Post
    ru from southpark
    Nope
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post

Just wasting money with both approches, but please prove me wrong!
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

so paolo, is it safe to say that you are not excited about the potentials of e-stim? Not in a hostile argumentive manner at all but for the sake of actual enlightening discussion: what is it about e-stim that you think is hype? Unlike some others on here I don't think of you as a negative shit-starter but everything that I have read on e-stim has been pretty exciting and don't understand why you don't like that avenue of research. No broad or generalizing statements please
    Just interested why you are not excited about e-stim like most of us are. How could we not be?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

the thailand e-stim is hype but I think the edgerton type on is going to bring recovery