Thread: @#%!!%#@@&^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#%!!%#@@&^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew, there.. I feel better now. How is your day going? And YES before Jukey or Chasb ask me, this is a lame however legitimate way of stirring up entertainment during what appears to be a really uninspired work day.

ANY Hooooooo....how is YOUR day going???
    1FineSpineRN

{{{ Sigh}}}}} {{{{{sigh}}}} .... that's how my day started out Mar ... then I saw your thread and it made me laugh alittle !!
    This thread reminds me of that song the little mice sing in the movie An American Tale (I think that's the one) when the little girl mouse sings "Somewhere Out There" to the moon and the little boy mouse sings it back to her from somewhere far away ... kinda like all of us .... we're all out there ... somewhere .... sharing the same experience ... kinda !! Just keep breathing 1fineRN ....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

*((*##@@@!!!

I was made hatchet man recently for some old issues at work.
    Man do I get the look when I come through the office now.

It's totally against my nature doing some of the things I have to do now.

Thats how my day is going right now..
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Could be worse...we have our surprise Joint Commission (JCAHO) visit this week!!

(KLD)

Angry

My morning is the day from hell so far, I've been awake sinnce 4:30 a.m. because of some powerful thunderstorms, then I had some of my employee's stop over here and pick up a old bedroom set. I went to hit the code for the garage door opener not even realizing there was hornets nest in the corner of the door jam and one of the little bastards came down and got me right on my neck. First time I have been stung in 10+ years.

Then I came back up to the house to open my sun-setter awning and the damn thing had filled with water. OH!! WOW!!! nothing like that cold rush going right down your back. So now I'm off to my buddy's cabinet shop to finish building some shelves from oak. So I wonder what will happen over there. I hope I leave with all 10 fingers after I'm done using the table saw.

That's about the beginning of my day and it's only twenty to nine in the morning.

Eddie

$%&^*^(^$##@@%%_)()*(&*^&%%@@@####!!!!!...Nothing but PAIN...nothing is working...and I'm tired... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by nick
    So now I'm off to my buddy's cabinet shop to finish building some shelves from oak. So I wonder what will happen over there. I hope I leave with all 10 fingers after I'm done using the table saw.
    Eddie
    LOL, Eddie, that's exactly what I'd be thinking at that point in your day.

My fun: sitting here playing MMQ reply and reading the threads in general (actually in Life) less than fifteen minutes ago and without any warning whatsoever, my 65psi filled left tire blew. Now that's the second time/tire in the past month and just because they were baldies (OK, the first one had a gouge out of the tire to let the tube out) is no excuse for scaring me like that. Good thing my replacement cheapo tires and tubes were delivered three days ago.

Mary, you shameless gossip hussy.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

kind of crappy, found out that a friends cancer is now terminal & the mother of a coworker/friend is also on deaths door.