Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need pinball games

I need pinball games

Does anyone know any sites that has free pinball games to download?
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by maryonwheels46
    Does anyone know any sites that has free pinball games to download?
    Mary
    I'm into Pinball enough that I paid for the "Arcade Games" CD collection to get the arcade pinball - the best I've found so far. I play it about daily and am often amazed at the combinations of never-before-displayed ball movements the game is capable of. I paid ten bucks and only use the pinball but am satisfied with the deal.

Good luck finding something truly satisfying for free.

Juke/Steve
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Funny how i just came in first time and found this thread.
    Hope this could be helpful, its a pinball game i made and its free!
    www-eibmoz-dk/irinapinball/index.php

im very curious about feedback on the game?, many downloads but no responses ..no worries though

[note: Koral appears to be spamming sites to generate incoming links to boost his search engine rankings. The site may or may not be safe, so proceed at your own risk. To get to his game, you'll have to type in the url yourself as I modified it a little.]
    Last edited by Steven Edwards; 08-09-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Careful, Ironically it's his homepage as well.

no reason for that imo..ok it was my 1'st post but really i just thought it would be a nice apportunity to share with you..
    Does my site really seem like something evil?..i mean there are no adds, popups ect.. its made purely for the visitors and its been around for a quite a while. But on the other hand you are right, its good to be careful as one never knows, so fair enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Koral
    no reason for that imo..ok it was my 1'st post but really i just thought it would be a nice apportunity to share with you..
    Does my site really seem like something evil?..i mean there are no adds, popups ect.. its made purely for the visitors and its been around for a quite a while. But on the other hand you are right, its good to be careful as one never knows, so fair enough..

As the user level on this board is from "I know where the On button is" to IBM programmers and designers, an out of the blue post with links to a "game" is could easily be malicous..
    If you noticed, I used 'Caution" just to advise, but not scare away traffic. As the saying goes, The user is your weakest link.

Enjoy the site.

Thanks all very much.
    Juke where do I buy it?
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Hi Mary,

If you didn't know there's a pinball game in WinXP called 3D Pinball. It plays well but it's not the best pinball game in the world as it only fills about 1/3 of the screen. Go to Start/All Programs/Games/Pinball.

I saw it there before but just played my first game (3 balls) on it and got 279,000 points... I'm sure it's nothing to brag about.

Years ago I had a good computer pinball game that filled the whole screen, maybe the same one that Steve has, and it looked and played very well. I think there were a few different pinball "machines" on the disk that I had.

Computer pinball is okay but there was nothing like standing in front of a real pinball machine in a local bar trying not to knock your beer off of it or "Tilting" it with excited body english. Whichever came first!

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria