Thread: yoga/meditation teacher training

yoga/meditation teacher training

Hello,

My name is Elaine Schenkel I'm new to this site. I work for a place called the WAE(Wellness, Arts and Enrichment) Center, an alternative learning Center for people with varying abilities. We have recently received a grant from the Kessler Foundation to train 10 - 12 individuals with mobility disabilties to become yoga and meditation teachers. This is a free training. It will run for 6 months Sept-Dec, three days a week for 4 hours a day (Mon - Wed). Trainees will be trained by professional facilitators and they will receive a certification once they complete the program. They will be hired to teach at our Center once they complete the training. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me at JSDD's WAE Center(973)325 - 1494 or email address below.

I am looking for places to post, send this information. If you have any ideas please email me at ebschenkel@comcast.net
    Thank you ..

Hi Elaine .... have ever heard of this lady http://mary-jo.com/blog.php/site/C3/ .... I heard her being interviewed on CBC one day and googled her website. Quite a story ..... just thought you might be interested!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Hi Elaine .... have ever heard of this lady http://mary-jo.com/blog.php/site/C3/ .... I heard her being interviewed on CBC one day and googled her website. Quite a story ..... just thought you might be interested!

Obieone
    Mary-Jo lives a block away from me. Thanks to your post I'm reminded that I am supposed to be asking her to do a class with my neighbors. She's a delight