Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: im starting all over again

Sorry i have just had a lot going on you guys know how hard this is to deal with I just dont have much time

Reality Bites

I find it odd that some of us have questioned Blanco's posts. The picture of you in a regular wheelchair without a cushion in the lobby of some "clinic" maybe, does make me scratch my head. I can only hope that you are not a SCI person.

The post does show the power of CC. There are so many people willing to share some of their most intimate thoughts. This just to help one person. I myself first thought of CC as a bulletin board full of loose thoughts, but it has proven to be much more.

Blonco, good luck and I hope you find what you need here.
    Feelin good is good enough!

thank you gobig

Quote Originally Posted by Annabanana
    It doesnt appear that Blonco is sitting on a cushion in his chair, surely this couldnt happen in a hospital/rehab type setting?
    Anna, did you also notice the "borrowed" hospital chair? ::sniff:: ::sniff:: Something stinks...

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
    http://www.munchausen.com/

It is interesting that he has not been back here since his existance and veracity of his posts here have been called into question.

(KLD)
    Am I the only one who smelled b.s. reading the first post in this thread (and looking at the avatar)? I read through the thread and my doubts only increased.

It's good to know KLD is willing to raise suspicion. Funny how CCers aren't attacking her for raising an eyebrow. I bet if I'd posted my suspicions first, the lynching of "mean ol' Scorpion" would have ensued with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by blonco
    Sorry i have just had a lot going on you guys know how hard this is to deal with I just dont have much time
    Not much time, huh? Not enough time to answer KLD when she posted this: "So where are you actually in rehab? Hotelbouy tried to find you at Shriner's and you were no where to be found." but you have time to find images and post in the fun pictures thread? Hmm...

Having fun?

I smelled a rat right off and still do! Amazing how his spelling has improved. I don't remember that being covered in rehab.

We are not the only suspicious one's either, Scorpion!

Blonco,

How are you doing? What has been going on with you life?

You can let me know by Private Message if you would like.

Stevie P

WOW...my head is spinning reading all of these threads! Am I understanding this correctly? First my heart goes out to Blonco I am praying for you WHERE EVER you are! Second, are you seriously worried about misspelled words and who has better english? Third, Am I understanding correctly when I read that people are implying that this "Blonco" is making this whole story up? Please someone help me understand. This whole idea makes me so sad.
    C 6 & 7 Since 9/03

uhh,welcome to the world of getting taken advantage of...I know that sounds rather mean, but it does happen. that is the sad thing about being kind and trying to care for others..as new as I am I'm sure there are those that do not accept me in to their little circle yet and after seeing what goes on I understand..

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkshel
    Third, Am I understanding correctly when I read that people are implying that this "Blonco" is making this whole story up? Please someone help me understand. This whole idea makes me so sad.
    Imposters are to your left and right, and pose as someone with an injury for whatever reason floats their boat. I imagine sympathy is an emotion they're after, but you'd really need to ask an imposter to be sure.

Ultimately, the imposters waste a lot of CCC members' available time while people with real problems go neglected. Has been my experience that the imposters can't be reasoned with and are best to be discovered and then simply ignored.

Perform a search from the forum with the word "imposter" and you should be able to find a plethora of examples.