Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: im starting all over again

Bad luck comes before good luck. Hang tight, blonco, When you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up. Knowing CC, many prayers are on the way.
    "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton

Quote Originally Posted by blonco
    thanks for all the suport im just not sher what i can do with my life now i was starting to live befor now i have no clue what i can do with a injury this bad HELP send me messeges what ever i just need help
    Blonco, you can do alot. Look to the quads on CC. I shattered C5, and function as a c6 incomplete. Between myself and several other quads I know there is still so much you can do. Couple things that come to mind... driving, cooking, skiing, waterskiing, quad rugby, scuba diving, domestic & international travel, painting, reading, writing, photography, living on your own possibly with or without pca help, singing.... and on and on. The key is to think and act creatively, aspire to do the things you dream to do, just realize you may have to take different steps and do things differently to achieve them.

I will pray for your perseverance and peace of mind in this tough time.

-Keith_
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

I'm so so sorry this happened to you blonco ... please visit CC often and share your experience with us .... you have my prayers for courage and strength ....

"Go forward" .....
    Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Answer some of our questions for starters.

f
    ight

some answers im american but we just cant spell to well and im at shuraners in sacramento

some answers im american but we just cant spell to well and im at shuraners in sacramento
    You may have Dyslexia. It's a legitimate condition some people have. Your spelling made me wonder if English was your mother tongue or not and your location wasn't indicated. This is an international forum. Take care.

your location wasn't indicated.
    He said something in another post that indicated California.

Hope you're getting the care you need, Blonco. Fill us in on details when you are up to it.
    BeeBee

sorry to hear that. Sending thoughts and prayers from California. Hope U can recover from your new injury............

If he is at Shuraners in Sacramento is there anyone who could go and see him and offer some support, encouragement?

My thoughts and prayers are with you Blonco

Stevie P

I fear for our public education programs when spelling has become such a lost art!!!

I assume he means he is at Shriner's (not "Shuraners") Children's Hospital SCI Center in Sacramento, CA, USA.

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 08-03-2007 at 06:51 PM.