Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: im starting all over again

im starting all over again

why me y me for all of u that dont know me i have been a L1 para for about 5 mouths and now i start again on july 9 i hit a curb in my chair feel forword on to my head crushing my C 5 C 6 and i thot my old injure was bad i dont know what i will do know i have soo much more to say but my sister has to leave and stop typing so just ask anything and il make sher to anser it next time i get some one to type

I don't know what to say, but I would be willing to be here for you in what ever way that I can. The very fact that you posted the situation you are in, tells me that you need people to go through this with you.

I am here let me know what I can do, even if it is just to talk.

Were is it that you in rehab

StevieP

So much to go through in such a short amount of time, I can't believe what you must be going through. My thoughts go out to you and your family. Have you been told the severity of injury to the cord at the C5-6 level yet? Hopefully you can stay in touch with the CC community through your recovery.

Yikes. I guess this puts school off for a while then. What are they doing for you?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Oh, Blonco, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry! No other words are there, but hoping you recover from the new injury.
    BeeBee

Blonco, so sorry!!! I hope you will be going to rehab to a specialty SCI center. This is even more important with a cervical injury than with a lumbar or thoracic injury. Keep in touch, or ask a family member to join so we can keep in touch with you if you don't have good computer access.

(KLD)

Blonco

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent injury. You will be in or prayers for your recovery.

Roger

blonco, dude that really bites. I'm so sorry to hear about your new quadness and wish you all the recovery possible!
    Daniel

I'm so sorry to read this. Please keep your hopes up!

Blonco, hang on friend! Keep hope alive!

take care, God bless...

Teena