Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite bottled water?

H2o

Water from my well. The best tasting hydration I've ever put down my throat. I don't even like the smell of city water.

Paige Turner
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

What's evian spelled backwards...?

Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if most of it is filtered tap water or purified water from sources other than natural springs. We have a pretty good well, but we also by Wal-Mart brand bottled water to keep in the vehicle and for when on the go.

I like to pep up the bottled waters sometimes with the individually wrapped instant flavoring for them. I find it makes it easier to push fluids that way.

Propel is great, but it's too sugar-y for me to treat it as "regular" water. I dig Vitamin Water as well for flavored stuff.

Typically I drink straight from the tap (it's good around here; some places around the country have nasty tap water) or bottles of Deer Park - buy the 700ml bottles by cases of 28 @ Sams Club & it works out to be pretty inexpensive.

I put in a Reverse Osmosis machine that filters the tap water here at my house. The same type of thing we used in the Coast Guard when i was on a ship.

Now it is much better than the crappy tap water we get here.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America - Life member

DSUSA - Volunteer / Participant