Thread: New to forum but not to SCI

New to forum but not to SCI

Well, i thought i would take a minute to say hello.

I was just introducted to this site the past week while at the VA-SCI hospital in San Diego for an annual; however, i have had my injury for about 7 years now.

Prior to my injuy, i was a Helicopter Rescue Swimmer and Diver for the US Coast Guard. Now, I have recently graduated from Univ. of California at Davis with a degree in Exercise Physiology with hopes to maximize my rehab and regain as much function as possible.

A lot has changed for me since my accident. And to this point every year post injury has shown me new ways of achieving more function. The body is a crazy piece of machinery.

All i can say is dont ever give up. The doctors have to be the pessimist.

Every one wants to gain one more level of function.
    Last edited by hotelbuoy; 07-26-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotelbuoy

I was just introducted to this site the past week while at the VA-SCI hospital in San Diego for an annual; however, i have had my injury for about 7 years now.

Prior to my injuy, i was a Helicopter Rescue Swimmer and Diver for the US Coast Guard. Now, I have recently graduated from Univ. of California at Davis with a degree in Exercise Physiology with hopes to maximize my rehab and regain as much function as possible.

A lot has changed for me since my accident. And to this point every year post injury has shown me new ways of achieving more function. The body is a crazy peice of machinery.

Welcome.

http://www.rummerfield.com/
    JimmyMack
    JimmyMack
    Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
    http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

WELCOME, PLENTY OF USEFUL INFO YOU WILL FIND HERE AMONG LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE AND FRIENDS AS WELL.. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND HAVE FUN....

JODIELYNN

Quote Originally Posted by hotelbuoy

A lot has changed for me since my accident. And to this point every year post injury has shown me new ways of achieving more function. The body is a crazy peice of machinery.

Welcome! I hope you will become an active part of our community!!!

(KLD)