Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Colours Razorbalade Pics ADDED SHOX PIC

ILL EMAIL COLOURS ON THE WEIGHT. ITS THE LIGHTEST CHAIR I HAVE EVER HAD. MY CUSHION WEIGHS 2PDS I THINK[STIMULITE CLASSIC]

JGNI, IM MOUNTING THE SHOX TODAY. ILL POST A PIC WHEN THEY ARE ON.

IREALLY LIKE THE PLAIN POLISHED ALUMINUM LOOK. ITS NOT NEARLY AS SHINEY IN PERSON.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212
    My TiLite ZRc (16 x 16) weighs 23.8 lbs complete with Roho Jetstream low profile back, aluminum seat pan (the combination really improves my posture), Stimulite Classic cushion, Sorano wheels (weigh 3.1 lbs/wheel w/quick release), and scissor locks. That's not a boast. For a chair this relatively stripped down, I was hoping that it would have weighed less. I'm not ready to buy a new chair but I'm hoping when the time comes to find something that's at least 5 lbs lighter. Hoping that more manufacturers start offering magnesium frames a la Lasher.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Blog Entries
    Yeah buddy! That is a nice looking ride John. The polished Al makes them look slick. I'm with SCI_OTR, that is one LOW chair. I couldn't imagine sitting that low. Don't have to worry about tip-overs, especially in flatland
    I'm anxious to hear how the shox FEEL as far as ability to cushion the bumps, if OH has any >snicker<
    I'm betting it weighs less than 20lbs with the cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp
    Yeah buddy! That is a nice looking ride John. The polished Al makes them look slick. I'm with SCI_OTR, that is one LOW chair. I couldn't imagine sitting that low. Don't have to worry about tip-overs, especially in flatland
    I'm anxious to hear how the shox FEEL as far as ability to cushion the bumps, if OH has any >snicker<
    I'm betting it weighs less than 20lbs with the cushion.
    i was thinking 15-18 pds
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps
    i was thinking 15-18 pds
    w/ the cushion... wow.

nice ride
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

The whole chair with cushion, wheels/pushrims, D's Locks, with every everything is never 15 lbs (I hope I don't have to eat my shorts after ...), more than 20 lbs in my opinion (certainly with the Shoxs on). The only way to know is real weighing, no approx. will do.
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Quote Originally Posted by JGNI
    The whole chair with cushion, wheels/pushrims, D's Locks, with every everything is never 15 lbs (I hope I don't have to eat my shorts after ...), more than 20 lbs in my opinion (certainly with the Shoxs on). The only way to know is real weighing, no approx. will do.
    I'll eat your shorts if his chair weighs <20#. We need real-life data. No catalog-based guesstimations from Colours. Actual weight of the actual fully-loaded chair -- with eyewitnesses and notarized affidavits.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212
    I'll eat your shorts if his chair weighs <20#. We need real-life data. No catalog-based guesstimations from Colours. Actual weight of the actual fully-loaded chair -- with eyewitnesses and notarized affidavits.
    The notary is a must, I agree! Only someone with total objectivity can tell us the truth.

Hi john thats a sweet chair i have a A4 Titanium chair and they say it only weighs 13.5 pounds. Not sure if thats the real weight but it is super light. How much did you chair cost if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpingiron
    Hi john thats a sweet chair i have a A4 Titanium chair and they say it only weighs 13.5 pounds. Not sure if thats the real weight but it is super light. How much did you chair cost if you don't mind me asking?
    Sorry pumpin, but you can be sure that with everything on it is much more than that. What you refer to is probably a small size chair without wheels and accessories.

lol. ok ladies ill way the bitch. all i know is i can pick it up w/ one hand alot easier than my eclipse. i mean hell theres nothing to it. very minimalistic
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com