Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with travel

help with travel

i am looking for travel poop and shower chair. any ideas???

Do a search on this topic, there have been several threads.

This is what I went with: http://www.nuprodx.com/
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

I have one too...LOVE IT! Order direct from the company and you'll save about $250

Dave
    Dave

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
    Look at www.GoesAnywhere.com. 1/2 the price of nuprodx chair, lighter and easier to assemble.

I took a shower bench and removed the seat and added a commode seat. Then it comes a part with 4 bolts and fits in a bag for easy transportation. Works well, more transfers though.

How about this traveling bath/shower/comode chair from Sportaid? Far more affordable than two previously listed.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212
    How about this traveling bath/shower/comode chair from Sportaid? Far more affordable than two previously listed.
    You're right about the Nuprodux being expensive, but it has its advantages!! The case it comes in doubles as your carry on for flights. You can easily throw 2-3 days worth of bathroom supplies, odds and ends, underwear and a shirt in the bag and take it with you on the plane. How much is KNOWING that you'll have toilet access worth if you travel a lot?

Dave
    Dave

just saw this (http://www.benefitsnowshop.co.uk/sho...d=603&area=581) while looking for something else, and remembered this post. i know its in the uk, but if you search youre bound to find a us supplier.

I guess you need to specify if you need a ROLLING shower/commode chair or a stationary one.

We need a rolling one to minimize transfers and roll from the toilet into the shower. We purchased the Chameleon, which is made in Europe by an Italian company that used to be sold in the USA by the late lamented Rolli-Moden USA, but they have no distributor in the USA currently. I actually got it on eBay for a great price, only used once. It comes with its own carry case, and assembles without any tools. It works great for us for hotels and cruises.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by goldnucs
    Look at www.GoesAnywhere.com. 1/2 the price of nuprodx chair, lighter and easier to assemble.
    ....and you invented it...
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill