Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: How much longer?

I agree with you Leo, then it seems that other 90% they come here just to complain and in reality they are comfortable with their situations .
    Guys if we dont fight today we will criticize Obama tomorrow just like Bush
    Its noone fault if we stay quiet , its just our fault cos we are sitting and imagine our selfs walking ,jumping etc...
    That day wont come believe me if we stay and wait for politics to show mercy for us .
    Dr.Wise already told us that are many therapies which are showing promises, what do you want more? He done his job ..
    You had one Superman who showed us how the thing should be done and its a big loss for us that he died... Dont wait for another one because Superman II might not come anymore, so I'm together with you guys come one let's make some noises maybe we can change this bad reality .

Walk again or die trying.

Valon

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi Valor,

I understand exactly what you mean and we will get there.

Valor please understand we only have 10% of the people with SCI working on cure advocacy and that's our biggest problem.

Guy's it will always be 3 to 5 years if we don't do any thing to change it.

If your not doing any thing to change the situation don't complain about the situation.

Pass on this link to all in your address book.

www.justadollar.org

Urostomy

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
    I'd settle for a cure for UTIs.
    UROSTOMY by a good surgeon

Injured JUNE 11, 1971 my dads B day

Wise,

I have a question for you about chronic incomplete injuries like mine, which was at c4/5 in 1995 when I was 17. How much longer before chronic injuries have a therapy or "cure"? Where does research on chronic incomplete injuries stand?

I sometimes wonder if we're running out of time as those of us with sci get older and the health issues mount. This issue was magnified after seeing my friend Christopher Reeve die of complications. By chance Chris and I were in rehab together at Kessler in northern NJ as he was injured 2 weeks before I was. His death really was a tragedy...

Thanks for your time Wise...Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by KyleP2112 View Post
    Wise,

I have a question for you about chronic incomplete injuries like mine, which was at c4/5 in 1995 when I was 17. How much longer before chronic injuries have a therapy or "cure"? Where does research on chronic incomplete injuries stand?

I sometimes wonder if we're running out of time as those of us with sci get older and the health issues mount. This issue was magnified after seeing my friend Christopher Reeve die of complications. By chance Chris and I were in rehab together at Kessler in northern NJ as he was injured 2 weeks before I was. His death really was a tragedy...

Thanks for your time Wise...Kyle
    I moved your question and my answer to a new topic: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=190157

Wise.