Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the Next Food Network Star

the Next Food Network Star/Top Chef/Hell's Kitchen etc.

Anyone watch this? Your thoughts?

Lots of drama in tonights episode. JAG had won me over so I'm disappointed that he lied about his background. I really, really like Amy, I hope she wins!
    Last edited by antiquity; 08-02-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: more inclusive title

I like amy too. I was really surprised about Jag...such a fake. It made for good entertainment though.

Do you watch Top Chef or Hell's Kitchen? I haven't been able to catch the latter but I'm not feeling this seasons Top Chef crew. Don't have a favorite contestant yet.

If I had voted in time I would have voted for the chick from Vega, TX

yes, Glad amy won. Yes I watch top chef, I love that show. I haven't picked anyone yet either. It is a tough choice this seaason. I also like Iron Chef america. Have you ever seen it?

Oh no, Joey was sent home but Rocco DeSpirito(sp) sure is a hottie.

Darn, I liked Joey. Too bad. Yep, Rocco is definately HOT. I'd let him cook for me any day! My own "take home chef," that would be nice.

I'm all caught up on Hell's Kitchen Season 3 ... to be honest, the last two seasons were much better. They let the winner be known after taping - apparently in LasVegas - so it's disappointing to watch knowing that Rock is going to win. Bonnie is staying to challenge him and she shouldn't! Jenn should have - guess you don't know the players though if you don't watch.

I just watched a 2hr premier of Next Food Network Star - totally interesting! Colombe should have been gone -
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12