Thread: NeuroEducator/Brucker Method for Biofeedback

NeuroEducator/Brucker Method for Biofeedback

I´d like to hear from some of you out there about about your experience with using the NeuroEducator. I´m thinking about buying one for my facility over here, so any feedback would be great. There seems to be a NeuroEducator4 coming soon to the market, but there is very little information.

Perhaps some of you have used the Brucker method for biofeedback?

http://www.sci-therapies.info/biofeedback.htm

Dr. Bernard Brucker with happy camper.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

I'm with Mike C. I would greatly appreciate feedback on the Brucker Method and the machine.

Wildwilly
    “As the cast of villains in SCI is vast and collaborative, so too must be the chorus of hero's that rise to meet them” Ramer et al 2005

Make me three-anyone done this? How much does it cost? Would insurance cover it? (although I would not hold my breath on my insurance-LOL)?

biofeedback & dr. brucker

i dont know a great deal about the neuroeducator, but a google search will take you to the website with pricing and contact info. i have had biofeedback with dr. brucker in miami and there have been previous posts about him and biofeedback in general. feel free to email or post any specific questions about biofeedback and i'll do my best to answer them.

Chong is a neuroeducator technician?

Last edited by alpentalic; 07-29-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I´d like to hear from some of you out there about about your experience with using the NeuroEducator. I´m thinking about buying one for my facility over here, so any feedback would be great. There seems to be a NeuroEducator4 coming soon to the market, but there is very little information.

Perhaps some of you have used the Brucker method for biofeedback?

http://www.sci-therapies.info/biofeedback.htm

Dr. Bernard Brucker with happy camper.
    Yes. I did two, 3 week sessions with Dr Brucker in 1998. Send me a PM if you would like to know the details. I journalled daily about the experience. Positive results. Conclusive.

I saw Dr. Brucker in Miami a few years ago. I do feel that it did help some. I was planning on going back, but when he passed away I chose not to. Mike Utley was a patient of Dr. Brucker's and there are a number of videos on the net of his therapy and progress.

i did it with dr brucker also.,think it was 2005....it basicaly let u focus on individual muscles...we did traps, then shoulders, mid back, low back etc....while u try ur hardest to move/flex/contract that muscle...u watch the graph and try to maintain a certain level for a certain time...each time u try for a higher level.....its basically a focused workout of a specific muscle to create/improve a pathway from brain to muscle and helps u learn that feeling as well as strentghening the muscle if there is movement there.........