Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Excuse me while I work out some frustration...

Excuse me while I work out some frustration...

To whom it may concern, were you an only child?

I have never seen someone dominate the last word as much as you in all my 35 years on this planet. One parent or the other MUST have slapped your face for backtalk repeatedly. Is your job to hand people their ass all day, every day? Does your mate basically sit there each day and wait for you to tell him/her what he/she is doing wrong? Does your spouse take long drives from the house just to get the fuck away from you? Maybe make up hobbies or sports interests just to take a fucking breath?

Reading your posts is like biking up hill in 10th gear - a tiring FUCKING experience! You are relentless in EVERYTHING. You are a salesmen's worst pitch, a teacher's worst PTA nightmare. Did you breed? Jesus I hope not! I can see a pint size version of you and it is the anti-Christ! Just sitting there and telling people how the fuck they should think, walk, talk and shit, all by age 9. <shudder>

You are the heaviest hand in the coloring book and sister/brother, I have had ENOUGH. Keep your convictions within the sphere of your own FUCKING INFLUENCE. That means your state, your county, your fucking borough.
    I'm not sure if you got slapped around too much or not enough but the rest of us SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

I curse the day you came to Care Cure because you have always held yourself as holier than fucking thou. Let me tell you, your tragedy hasn't ended with SCI, oh no, with people so headstrong there is much, much more to be learned- namely humility, and brother/sister, you will fucking eat it before the day is done.

Love n' Hugs

Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 07-14-2007 at 08:30 PM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Oh my goodness, are you feeling a little bit better after this sprew.

I can only guess what this is about...Great vent...Have a beer and read the following posts.

J.

relax and be happy....you are still alive.life is great.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Chill Joe.............it's just the internet
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

I think I jammed my finger up my nostril too far.

Still...

You know, there seems to be ALOT of ball busting, face smacking, ugliness and nastiness going on many of the forums dh and I go to. Especially, a spearfishing forum, must be the weather and boredom going around or maybe too much testosterone or estrogen? Maybe because some people "hide" behind the computer and have an alternate ego?
    I am sure everyone at some point pisses someone if not everyone off so, it happens.
    "I've got to keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz
    I think I jammed my finger up my nostril too far.

Still...
    Well, I must say that would be funny to see you get it back out . Although, how do you get it up that far?
    "I've got to keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"

ALOT= a lot.

Hugs n Kisses

J.

Quote Originally Posted by mom242
    ...Although, how do you get it up that far?

Reading.

So, I spell on the computer the way I do in real life.
    As dh would say, hey, I am a blonde