Thread: advice pls for new life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

advice pls for new life

hi there

If your a quad, or have a quad friend who use a manual wheelchair pls tell me what he use, name or link.

I'm C5 ASIA B, and looking for a manual wheelchair, but i don't have any re-saler in the area in order to try. My only choice is to buy from on-line stores.

I have biceps, weak wrists, weak triceps, some equilibrium and no finger movement. I can't make now the transfer from bed to w/c but I hope in near future, with help of proper w/c I'll do that.

many thx

I have an older quickie gpv that I will sell you. It has an ez lock lockdown on it for driving a vab, but I can take it off if you dont need it...let me know if you're interested.
    C5-6 - 22 years

Every person with your type of injury will be different, so it is unlikely any one person can provide the simple answer you seek. You should think of this as a process and will be able to form your own conclusions over time. Where do you live where you can't consider getting access to a demo?

Here are a couple of recent threads which are ongoing...

jbinny's new TiLite ZRa

Quads pushing manual chairs

Be prepared for some extensive reading and parental discretion is advised.

I'm living in romania.
    Thx for ur advices, and pls don't stop. I need your opinions and experience. I'll prefer to try some, but i don't have access to any and this is my only choice.
    Last edited by cypresss; 07-14-2007 at 01:41 PM.