Thread: A 24 hour snapshot of life with Don

A 24 hour snapshot of life with Don

Hi guys...

Let's see... the following is a list of stuff that has happened over the past 24 hours:

1. Our lift (motorized) stopped working on Monday nite. After 2 hours of troubleshooting... it's still dead. Called the people who installed it and they will be out to "try to get it going" tomorrow AM. Meanwhile... this is the ONLY exit Don has out of the house! It's time to pour a ramp! I am never going through this again.

2. Don came home sick with the trots from work and has been on the toilet 3 times today... I thought the worst was over until I walked into the bedroom and it was major stinky tonight... pulled back the covers and it was a river of doo! Needless to say... it's major laundry time!

Back on the toliet and it's 11:30 pm and we have to get up at 6:00 am.

3. Don got his new handbike yesterday and can't get to the garage to unpack it until the lift is repaired.

Anyway... please pass the pipe... I was on my way back to the office after "lunch" with the first of the invols and the car just wanted to turn into the nearest liquor store!

Oy Sieg ..... yup thats a bad day for sure ... especially frustrating for Don knowing that bike is out there calling him names !!
    Tomorrow's another day ... hang in there .... gawd I can't believe I just said that .... I'll tip one for you tonight ... I think someone stole our pipe haven't seen it for awhile now ..... I'm thinking Ami's been hogging it !!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

lol, for those days, the mantra is

Shoot me now.

I hope today is better . . . it's roasting hot in the usually cool Pacific Northwest, and that, ladies, is my only complaint. You're welcome to my share of the pipe.

ERG...."passin the pipe" from the boat...wish you were closer, i'd toss it, but 3 hours is a bit of a drive...

just offering a ((((((hug)))))) LIFE sucks sometimes......you deserve a big strawberry daiquair with extra whipped cream!!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Oh man, why does this stuff always happen all at once instead of spread out over time. It really is true that when it rains it pours. Hope they get the lift working, geez. We have aluminum portable ramps on the front of the house for such situations. But they were expensive!!
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager