Thread: Multiple Sclerosis Topsite List

Multiple Sclerosis Topsite List

This site lists the top sites for multiple sclerosis, including their internet statistics day by day or week by week.

http://mstopsites.passingiton.info/

Interestingly, the top site today is Squiffy's House of Fund - Laughter for Multiple sclerosis "A humour site dedicated to raise funds for The Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre by making people want to laugh and donate." They get an average of 1863 unique visitors per day (about half of our site).
    http://mstopsites.passingiton.info/i...ats&u=squiffy2

Hello....i have MS (20 years) and i cannot get either of thos sites to open.....I even tried a copy and paste in my browsers URL but no go.....is it just my puter (or my lack of brains)....i love your knowledgeable poists...thank you. I am sorry...is it Dr. Wise or Dr. Young? This is a wonderful site.

Hi Dixcee and welcome to CareCure! I tried the links and they're both working for me. What kind of error message are you getting?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dixcee
    Hello....i have MS (20 years) and i cannot get either of thos sites to open.....I even tried a copy and paste in my browsers URL but no go.....is it just my puter (or my lack of brains)....i love your knowledgeable poists...thank you. I am sorry...is it Dr. Wise or Dr. Young? This is a wonderful site.
    Hi Dixcee,

His name is Dr Wise Young, Ph.D, MD. If you have an older computer try typing in www. before the rest of the link. Like http://www. Sometimes that will fix the problem. If that doesn't work I try to Google the link by copying and pasting the link into the search area on Google.com and click Search. Almost always works!

Sue
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.