Thread: Bruno Stairlift for Sale

Bruno Stairlift for Sale

The following is the description of a Stairlift that we are selling:

Asking $2000 or BO

This is a Bruno Electra-Ride LT Stairlift. It was purchased new in September 2005. We have since moved to a ranch, so we do not need it anymore. The stairlift was used to go up and down once a day. The bedroom was located on the upper level. This is for a straight staircase and can be used for up to 16 stairs. It is adjustable for length. The picture was taken from the Bruno website. Ours has a velcro seatbelt. Although it plugs into a regular 110 outlet, it has a battery backup in case of power loss. The battery can run the unit at least 20 times without recharging. The unit also has two remotes in addition to the switch on the armrest to move the lift up or down. When positioned on the steps, the lift takes up 10 to 12 inches of width. The footrest folds up and out of the way. The seat swivels to 45 and 90 degrees in both directions. The stairlift was $4000 new. It is in excellent condition.

For more information: www.bruno.com/electra-ride-lt.html

This sale is for pickup only.
    Last edited by ginamarie; 07-08-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Bump Bump

Still have this if anyone is interested!

put it on e-bay. i bought a straight unit for the basement , 1 1/2 years old for $100. the people just wanted to see it go to somebody who could use it. they also threw in a manual wheelchair so when i get in basement i can move around. need one for upstairs. also bought a curved unit for the upstairs for $300. that unit goes for almost $8,000 new , its 2 years old. it was in Chicago. my buddy drives for N. American movers and will pick it up for me. i will have complete access to my entire house for $400. sweet
    Last edited by kenf; 11-06-2007 at 11:42 AM.
    oh well

That's terrific!

I have already had it on ebay twice. Maybe I just haven't hit it at the right time...

if you still have all the boxes it came in that could help ya sell it. you could offer to ship it. it's like $200 to a place with a loading dock. alot of the problem with stair lifts is it's pick up only. also try the trading times.
    oh well

Still have this. I could even drive a bit a meet someone who could use this. We are in the Atlanta area.