Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook.

You'll never be friendless in these parts. Shouldn't you be out blowing stuff up like a good American tonight?

i'm on there, as are some other cc ppl. i'm too lazy tonight to find the old thread about it.

here's my junk, yes w/ an intentionally cheesy pic:

http://www.facebook.com/p/Scott_Pruett/7819490

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    Is there any way to set up a Carecure group? Is there one?
    sure... I just added one. Link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2405918732

I cannot - absolutely cannot - believe the people that contact you on Facebook.

So many from my childhood before I became paralyzed have been placed on my 'friends' list and now we have daily contact. It's indescribable - like touching my old life that I couldn't touch anymore ... like these people are the bridge. I can't find the words.

Get this - the first boy I ever kissed - who I used to ride Bus #4 with to school everyday just contacted me tonight wanting to know if I was the one who used to ride the bus with him and wants on my friend list.

Too funny! And of course everyone is married with kids! (Two marriages are already over though).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I might have to look at Facebook. The only things I get on Myspace are the out of work hookers looking for friends. If I wanted that, I'd just go to our local strip club.
    Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky
    I'm not a member of either, so I guess I'm friendless
    You? NEVER!!
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I've met friends through every part of my life on Facebook. One even had some pics of me when I was 19 in Lake Louise! I posted them a while back. And she lives in....

Windsor Ontario!

The zombie and vampire and all the other apps bug the crap out of me, but I saw the IQ one on yours Lynnifer and I couldn't resist!

The zombies and vampires haven't gotten me either, but some apps I like...like the horoscopes and fortune cookie. Oh and the visual bookshelf--that's my fav.

I swear I never talk to my friends unless we're face to face. We either text or use FB...we're going to be the start of the degeneration of spoken language altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    You? NEVER!!
    Aw thanks Aly! I just signed up for facebook, if anyone wants to be my friend I'm at
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633058231
    Christopher you're easy it automatically added you cause of my gmail account
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by CurlieQCarrie
    I swear I never talk to my friends unless we're face to face. We either text or use FB...we're going to be the start of the degeneration of spoken language altogether.
    Yes my dear but the written words we all share will live on forever! lol

I hate facebook- all those new apps are too confusing, time-consuming, and just downright annoying. To me, facebook is like the kiddie version of myspace. Maybe it's the other way around for some people, and I can understand that, but overall I like myspace much better.