Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook.

You do have a way with words Timaru

Her middle name is different than mine thank goodness, so hopefully my credit rating is safe!

We're sharing family histories, I'm glad she didn't think I might be some scammer.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Even though my stats have taken a severe beating as of late, at the hands of carecure members and you know who you are, I managed to finally beat Amanda! Took me 3 tries or so, but I finally did it (thanks for going easy on me OJ! lol)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

You beat me and I didn't even know until I read it on here Then I went and checked face book and yes sadly I lost the game. But I thought I had another turn. I call foul!

lol Just kidding. Re-match?

It was a good game by the way. I enjoyed it. Thanks
    Last edited by orangejello; 12-28-2007 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Even though my stats have taken a severe beating as of late, at the hands of carecure members and you know who you are, I managed to finally beat Amanda! Took me 3 tries or so, but I finally did it (thanks for going easy on me OJ! lol)

I have yet to beat Nicole. And Kristi is aggravatingly good. She came back to beat me three times in a row! We're tied. We need a game 7, but I'm scared to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher

I have yet to beat Nicole. And Kristi is aggravatingly good. She came back to beat me three times in a row! We're tied. We need a game 7, but I'm scared to lose.
    The only one who's beat me is Steven, I think we are tied game wise or he's one up. Everytime we play we come between about 6 points of each other last time he beat me by one freaking point! I cannot let him win though because then he gets to vote for Huckabee
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky
    The only one who's beat me is Steven, I think we are tied game wise or he's one up. Everytime we play we come between about 6 points of each other last time he beat me by one freaking point! I cannot let him win though because then he gets to vote for Huckabee
    I have lost to you, Chris, and Amanda. I don't think I have won against Chris yet, and I know I haven't won against Amanda.

I'm skeered to play her again.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

If any of you need to increase your stats, you know where to come lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    I have lost to you, Chris, and Amanda. I don't think I have won against Chris yet, and I know I haven't won against Amanda.

This is like rock paper scissors. I have yet to lose against Amanda or Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards

I don't think I won all the games against you.

No need to be skeered of a little purple haired troll. I am bored and need a game

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello
    I don't think I won all the games against you.

No need to be skeered of a little purple haired troll. I am bored and need a game
    You still have a game to finish between Kristi and me.