Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Facebook.

I thought Courtney Jasper was a CC member too.I deleted her when I read she joined the group "Para Princess".I clicked to see what the group was and upon reading.."watch my lifeless legs and floppy feet" I got disgusted and felt "they" were probably devo/devotee..ugh

Anybody know anything about Lee Dennis?

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post

Sue I haven't heard from Adi on facebook.
    He posted just yesterday..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

I was just about to accept Courtney Jasper's friend request....
    Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete
    20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
    - Burt Bacharach

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post
    I thought Courtney Jasper was a CC member too.I deleted her when I read she joined the group "Para Princess".I clicked to see what the group was and upon reading.."watch my lifeless legs and floppy feet" I got disgusted and felt "they" were probably devo/devotee..ugh

Anybody know anything about Lee Dennis?
    see post 174
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    see post 174
    Eww..so that was him,huh? Ugh,they're everywhere!

I just got messaged by David Griesel. Careful ladies .. he's been after disabled women for more than ten years. I remember him from waaaay back. Definite devo.

I reported him for abuse on Facebook.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I learned about Courtney Jasper after a couple of days of her/him/it being my Fb friend. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Felt as though I needed a shower. If I don't know someone from real, interacting in person, face-to-face life or from here I don't add them.

I have not been tagged by Griesel fortunately. Thanks for the heads up Lynnifer. Does he post here at CC under a name or names?

Unfortunately I don't have a clue who's devo or not around here on CC. I'm also going to be paring my Facebook page down a bit soon ... too many people that just know me from here and I'm not sure about them.

What is wrong with that guy, David? He's been at it for more than ten years now!?!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    What is wrong with that guy, David? He's been at it for more than ten years now!?!
    Is he the guy that always says he is from S Africa and doesn't leave you alone even when you tell hm to?
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Is he the guy that always says he is from S Africa and doesn't leave you alone even when you tell hm to?
    I had a guy always harrass me on myspace.David from S.Africa,his profile pic was him standing in front of an airplane