Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Facebook.

It's back but apparently it happened to a lot of people.

519 friends??!
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

Yeah. 12 (now 13) more than you, punk!

ok I have to share this mesage I got today on FB from someone I sorta remember at this moment:

OMG YOURE STILL VERY BEAUTIFUL NICOLE I HAVNT TALKED TO YOU FOR A LONG LONG TIME HOW ARE YOU AND HOW IS YOUR BROTHER DOING I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU I HAVE KEPT YOU IN ALL MY PRAYERS ALL THESE MANY MANY YEARS I STILL THINK ABOUT THE DAY YOUR TRAGIC TRAFFIC ACCIDENT HAPPEND IM STILL DEEPLY EFFECTED FROM IT I WISH IT NEVER HAPPEND TO YOU AND I STILL THINK ITS ALL A VERY VERY BAD DREAM AND THAT I WILL AWAKE FROM IT BUT I DONT IM SO SO SORRY NICOLE YOU ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY FREINDSHIP AND I SINCERELY MEAN THAT I HAVNT BEEN BACK TO SONOMA SINCE I LEFT 19 YEARS AGO I LIVE AND WORK IN SOUTHERN CALI I NEVER MARRIED AND I HAVE NO KIDS I LOVE IT DOWN HERE MY HOUSE IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE BEACH ITS SO NICE TO KNOW YOURE STILL VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL NICOLE I HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SINCERELY
    Good grief even I dont do that!
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    ok I have to share this mesage I got today on FB from someone I sorta remember at this moment:

Good grief even I dont do that!
    He wants ya.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    He wants ya.
    Agreed.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    He wants ya.
    You are assuming it was a "he." Not many guys I know would keep someone in their prayers that long and write about it. lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    You are assuming it was a "he." Not many guys I know would keep someone in their prayers that long and write about it. lol
    he is, and he's already written again to give me his phone # and reiterate I'm 'very very beautiful'. I'm not sure if he wants to woo me or pray with me

I gtta get out my yearbook and call my bro to jog my memory!
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    he is, and he's already written again to give me his phone # and reiterate I'm 'very very beautiful'. I'm not sure if he wants to woo me or pray with me

I gtta get out my yearbook and call my bro to jog my memory!
    He's praying for a woo and do with you.

I bet he prays very loudly i'm sure he'd like you to come down to his beach house sometimes and it will be great ok thanks bye now.

WTH? I'm TYPING IN CAPS!