Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Facebook.

That's exactly the one ... weirdo.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post
    I had a guy always harrass me on myspace.David from S.Africa,his profile pic was him standing in front of an airplane
    Yes, that is the one. He finds me every site I am on. WTF man take a hint!!
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I've been kind of MIA on here lately. The bickering gets kinda old ;-(

Here's my Facebook link (I think) if anyone wants to hit me up there!

Couldn't find the link... just search David Weiser Lancaster Pa network. I'm there. My current profile pic is of me and my girls with a blue background.

Have a great day all!

Dave
    Last edited by Herco16; 04-04-2009 at 10:37 AM.
    Dave

Not addressing this to anybody in particular but why would you add people to your friend list that you didn't know? I have never understood that. But lots of people do add anybody who sends them a request. That just seems to be asking for trouble or inviting devos to look at whatever you have on your profile. Including your friend list so they can then hit up even more unsuspecting people. Even when people told me they were from care cure unless I had built up some kind of friendship with them outside of the forums or they were an established member with a substantial posting history I would reject the request. I know you can set your profile for different privacy levels for people you don't know well. But it just seemed to make more sense not to add people I didn't know. I guess if you are involved with advocacy or something like that you would want to add as many people as you could. But other than that I can't think of a reason.

I recently asked a life long friend of mine how many people she actually knew well on her facebook friend list. She had something like 205 people. She said the truth was many of them she didn't know at all or only had a very tenuous connection with. So I asked her why are they on your list. She didn't know. We laughed about it. But seriously it made me wonder.
    Last edited by orangejello; 04-04-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Well, I've gone from 0 to 300 plus since I posted it. But I can always use more! I've got my CC crowd, local crip crowd, my messenger crowd, my family crowd, my high school crowd and random others usually met through lexulous. I use it to play lexulous the most and stalk my friends. My mom is pissed I beat her so much, as is my aunt, lynnifer, assorted ex girlfriends...
    Wow, I wish I could gain friends that fast like you did. Maybe I should make some posts like this on various forums and see what happens! Somehow I don't see that working all that well though

Yes I continue to be extremely disgruntled that Christopher and Steven continue to destroy me in Lexulous! ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Not addressing this to anybody in particular but why would you add people to your friend list that you didn't know? I have never understood that. But lots of people do add anybody who sends them a request. That just seems to be asking for trouble or inviting devos to look at whatever you have on your profile. Including your friend list so they can then hit up even more unsuspecting people. Even when people told me they were from care cure unless I had built up some kind of friendship with them outside of the forums or they were an established member with a substantial posting history I would reject the request. I know you can set your profile for different privacy levels for people you don't know well. But it just seemed to make more sense not to add people I didn't know. I guess if you are involved with advocacy or something like that you would want to add as many people as you could. But other than that I can't think of a reason.

I recently asked a life long friend of mine how many people she actually knew well on her facebook friend list. She had something like 205 people. She said the truth was many of them she didn't know at all or only had a very tenuous connection with. So I asked her why are they on your list. She didn't know. We laughed about it. But seriously it made me wonder.
    Bingo! I was thinking the same thing. I saw some chick on my friend's list with over 1000 friends. I was thinking I should get out more.

Careful Ladies, David Griesel is at it again having requested friend status on my Facebook. I reported him as a predator to Facebook, having said that he's been after disabled women for something like fifteen years with evidence being over 300 female names on his contact list.

Scary.

I haven't talked to him since I was in my early twenties, but the conversation took a short trip to him wanting to meet (all the way from South Africa?) so again, careful.

Where the hell is Chris Hanson, Dateline and To Catch A Predator when you need them!?!?!

Has anyone's Facebook just cut out on them?

My account's been suspended. :-\

Can see your profile here with no problem .. last post was 22hrs ago.