Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Sicko

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman
    Leif

Insurance companies would love to fine cures to all illnesses. I don't know how much if any they actually donate to research but it would be to their benefit. If they found a cure for cancer, look how much money they would save. The people with high premiums they lose money on. So their not looking for them. The office I work at does not sell health because the commissions are not that good.

But as far as taking the insurance company out as the middleman. Could never happen. The insurance industry is to rich and powerful. So thats not even a realistic idea.
    Rainman. Insurance companies will find cures? Interesting, when and how? Anyway Rainman, DA has just taken this discussion as for universal health care to a new height.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpost.php?p=692086&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    I'm just here waiting to embark on my Kamchatka journey. I just completed by certification for the mission. So this gangsta is just awaiting that Norwegie in the blue dress to missile in and whisk me away...
    Not blue dress back then, my bad spelling lol, STOP it! Body paint instead of suit maybe...
    Last edited by Leif; 07-23-2007 at 05:10 PM.

Leif

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been reading the political forum. To many fanatics. To many name calling and not enough solid opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman
    Leif

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been reading the political forum. To many fanatics. To many name calling and not enough solid opinions.
    Rainman. I do not know about name callings as such, fanatics there is, guess I’m one too , well, some is required, but it is not mean pointed by any there I guess. Well, other than to send poison arrows into the eyes of 2-3 maybe.
    Last edited by Leif; 07-23-2007 at 10:22 PM.