Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know this is disgusting...

Marie, maybe use the rubber end of a pencil in a strap around your hand? Or a q-tip? Just don't get it stuck in there!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Hummmmmmm...good suggestions everyone. Thank you. Ami, I do have my mom dig around up there sometimes, but I perfer to do it by myself. I am proud of the fact that I can pick boogers. I tell that to everyone. It is an ADL you know. Duge, how bout those super sticky boogers that stretch an inch from your nose and cling to your finger? lol

Marie
    Unbroken by the grace of God

For the really tough ones, a willing soul with a penlight and tweezers works very well...

it definitely to is one of life small pleasures to be able to pick your own nose(aah... I can breathe again!).

Alright Marie !!!!!!!!!!!

That's about like the ones that start coming out of your nose and strecht almost half way to the ground !!!!

we got to see some humor!

Doug

Your not suppose to stick anything in your nose smaller than your elbow....or is that in your ear..i dont know..some orifice in your head.I know where my fingers been and i dont need to stick it in my nose to be reminded ...

~~If you cant beat em,arrange to have em beatin~~