Thread: couples ok with stem cell research

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up couples ok with stem cell research

Jake's Pop

"A majority of U.S. couples with stored embryos from fertility treatments say they would be willing to donate unused embryos for stem cell research, says a doctor who surveyed patients."

My question is in regards to the couples who are not in this majority. "Hey asses, they are going into the garbage, why not help your fellow suffering human being, you inconsiderate turd?"

Let me elaborate:

Interviewer: Hey, Tufelhunden, when you were a microscopic clump of helpless futile biological waste, would you have rather:

a. Been incinerated into an obliterated speck of ash, terminating your measily existence,

or

b. Been at least used in research to benefit your fellow man, not making your short lived existence a complete waste of the time and energy to throw your embryonic ass into the garbage can?

Tufelhunden: Let me see, I'm not a selfish inconsiderate inbred fuck, so I think I will go with choice b.

That wasn't so hard, was it?
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden
    "A majority of U.S. couples with stored embryos from fertility treatments say they would be willing to donate unused embryos for stem cell research, says a doctor who surveyed patients."

My question is in regards to the couples who are not in this majority. "Hey asses, they are going into the garbage, why not help your fellow suffering human being, you inconsiderate turd?"

Let me elaborate:

Interviewer: Hey, Tufelhunden, when you were a microscopic clump of helpless futile biological waste, would you have rather:

a. Been incinerated into an obliterated speck of ash, terminating your measily existence,

or

b. Been at least used in research to benefit your fellow man, not making your short lived existence a complete waste of the time and energy to throw your embryonic ass into the garbage can?

Tufelhunden: Let me see, I'm not a selfish inconsiderate inbred fuck, so I think I will go with choice b.

That wasn't so hard, was it?
    Last edited by westcoast_gc; 06-23-2007 at 07:38 AM.
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead