Thread: Honda Element

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Honda Element

I've been nervous about taking the big step that is driving, but as I near my 1 year [this monday], I've been thinking about it more and more. Then, I came across this: http://www.fminow.com/element/Element_Exterior.htm and now I'm actually exciteddd! My parents bought an accessible van a month or so after I left inpatient. I guess you could say moving up to the drivers seat of the minivan wasn't exactly something I was looking foward to. [right before my injury I had been looking into buying my first car =\]. My mom says, if I start driving we can sell the van and I can pick out what I want . My parents are sooo supportive and I'm thankful for all that they do for me. I'm looking foward to driving now =]..

They can do similar conversions with the scion and PT Cruiser too.

http://www.aeromobility.com/2005-ford-e-350-1.html
    Last edited by infinity; 06-15-2007 at 08:38 PM.

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

I drive an Element modified only by hand controls. This is a good looking conversion although I've never seen one in person.

Overall, great vehicle.
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

I think the gas mileage isn't very good on these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris
    I think the gas mileage isn't very good on these things.
    I average 25mpg with mine(mostly highway miles). It was converted by FMI. Great thing is most people don't see that it is modified.

P.S. those guys at Aeromobility can be a little shady. For instance: We were promised the first oil change free, but when we took it in they charged us $20 for 4qts. oil and said the labor was free. Furthermore, the Element didn't come with an antena for the radio. When we addressed it to Aero they told us that element's don't have external antenas...then I pointed to the top of another Element and said, "what's that?" Long story short, we left with that antena.

Danny
    Last edited by hapahouli; 06-16-2007 at 01:51 AM.
    Injured May 19, 2006, C4 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by hapahouli
    I average 25mpg with mine(mostly highway miles). It was converted by FMI. Great thing is most people don't see that it is modified.

P.S. those guys at Aeromobility can be a little shady. For instance: We were promised the first oil change free, but when we took it in they charged us $20 for 4qts. oil and said the labor was free. Furthermore, the Element didn't come with an antena for the radio. When we addressed it to Aero they told us that element's don't have external antenas...then I pointed to the top of another Element and said, "what's that?" Long story short, we left with that antena.

Danny
    Huh? The antenna on my last two (maybe three) Hondas has been integrated into the back windshield glass (97 accord, 2000 accord, 04 element).
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]