Thread: the beautiful pyrography?

Post the beautiful pyrography?

The Pyrography is drawn on the wood , paper or silk by the iron. It has the characters of the china traditional wash. there are 3 main colors , black , white and grey, in the paint. The truth of Pyrography is that the high temperature of iron make the wood , paper or silk change color and appear the outline of drawing. The Pyrography is more like the Chinese traditional painting. Its lines are mellifluence and changeable.
    The Pyrography is the blend of the Chinese and western drawing expressive skills. So it is beautiful and elegance and valuable to collect. Moreover it is fit for the presents.
    The author of the drawings is also a paraplegia. He do his best to paint and use his heart to paint. we can find the optimism and confidence from his paintings.
    If you are interesting in my paints, you can connect with me by E-Mail. You can order them.
    zgl75712@tom.com

Firstly thank for your reply.My name is ShiYanXin. I am a Chinese boy. When I was 14, an accident changed my life. A racket hit me while I went by a court. The accident damage me badly. The racket thrust my head which made me was in a coma for several months. From then on ,I lose the sense and motion of my body under the thorax. I can not walk again.
    Now I am 27. During the 13 years, I study lots of things such as woodcarving , jade carving and painting. For the healthy reasons, my father advised me to learn the pyrography . Dad bought me a brand iron and found a piece of three-ply . I began to learn the pyrography and be interesting to it.After the 8 year’s training and study, I can draw the pyrography well at last.
    During the last years ,my family and the government give me lots of support, which make did my best to realize myself and redound the society .
    There are four specifications and according prices of my pyrography. The No1. . the material is board The length and high are 45 centimetre. Price is about 289RMB. The No2. the material is board .The length and high are 60 centimetre. price is about 389RMB. The No3. the material is fleet felt .The length and high are 45 centimetre. price is about 349RMB. The No4. the material is fleet felt .The length and high are 60 centimetre. price is about 419RMB.All include mount.I can also use other materials such as cloth,skin, calabash and so on. The prices are different for the different arts and crafts which the customer need.
    You can also order. I can make by your needs and promise the quality.Additional, The colors of the drawings are not formed by the paint but the by the iron. I use the high temperature of the iron to make the drawing material become change color, which I can get colors I need.

Firstly thank for your reply.My name is ShiYanXin. I am a Chinese boy. When I was 14, an accident changed my life. A racket hit me while I went by a court. The accident damage me badly. The racket thrust my head which made me was in a coma for several months. From then on ,I lose the sense and motion of my body under the thorax. I can not walk again.
    Now I am 27. During the 13 years, I study lots of things such as woodcarving , jade carving and painting. For the healthy reasons, my father advised me to learn the pyrography . Dad bought me a brand iron and found a piece of three-ply . I began to learn the pyrography and be interesting to it.After the 8 year’s training and study, I can draw the pyrography well at last.
    During the last years ,my family and the government give me lots of support, which make did my best to realize myself and redound the society .
    There are four specifications and according prices of my pyrography. The No1. . they are 17.5 inches square. Price is about 289RMB. The No2. the material is board .they are 23.5 inches square. price is about 389RMB. The No3. the material is fleet felt .they are 17.5 inches square. price is about 349RMB. The No4. the material is fleet felt .they are 23.5 inches square.
    . price is about 419RMB.All include mount.I can also use other materials such as cloth,skin, calabash and so on. The prices are different for the different arts and crafts which the customer need.
    You can also order. I can make by your needs and promise the quality.Additional, The colors of the drawings are not formed by the paint but the by the iron. I use the high temperature of the iron to make the drawing material become change color, which I can get colors I need.

Wow, that's really cool. I've never heard of this technique before, but you've used it to make some very beautiful images. Nice work. So are you using a hot iron to basically burn the "canvas", and how do you get color?
    De Omnibus Dubitandum