Thread: discourged about falling

discourged about falling

I have been dealing with TM since 2003 and have done so well up to the last 7-8 months in this time i've began to lose the ability to walk without falling down. it just seems that I'm losing all control and this has me very discourged. it just seems not to get any better for me.

IS THERE ANY ONE IN DENVER COLORADO THAT I CAN TALK TO

LWT1956

Quote Originally Posted by LWT1956
    I have been dealing with TM since 2003 and have done so well up to the last 7-8 months in this time i've began to lose the ability to walk without falling down. it just seems that I'm losing all control and this has me very discourged. it just seems not to get any better for me.

IS THERE ANY ONE IN DENVER COLORADO THAT I CAN TALK TO

LWT1956
    http://www.craighospital.org/SCI/hea...llnessInfo.asp

Craig, one of the top ten rehab and research hospitals in the nation is right there. Most rehabs host or have a list of self-help groups of like disabled people. Give them a call and ask to speak to someone in patient seervices or group therapy. You might also look into an inpatient stay if your disease is progressing.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.