Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally ordered chair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Finally ordered chair

Finally got sick of waiting for Medicaid to deny my chair, so I ordered it last night!
    TiLite ZRA 17x17, every titanium part available, carbon fiber side guards, and spinergy LXs with push black hand rims already on the way. Now I just have to order my matrix elite 12 inch back and get my ride designs cushion made once the chair arrives.
    I'm friggin pumped to say the least! I hope I'm not disappointed, but I'm expecting a huge difference from the quickie2 with 1 inch of dump that I've been running for the last six months.
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Wow! Congrats!
    Pics when you get it please?

(when is it due?)
    nikki
    T6 complete since Oct, 2001
    TiLite ZRa, Spinergy LX 24", Shox Firm tires, 3" volcanic glare rollerblade wheels for casters

GOOD STUFF. it will make your life much easier
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by jbinny
    Finally got sick of waiting for Medicaid to deny my chair, so I ordered it last night!
    TiLite ZRA 17x17, every titanium part available, carbon fiber side guards, and spinergy LXs with push black hand rims already on the way. Now I just have to order my matrix elite 12 inch back and get my ride designs cushion made once the chair arrives.
    I'm friggin pumped to say the least! I hope I'm not disappointed, but I'm expecting a huge difference from the quickie2 with 1 inch of dump that I've been running for the last six months.
    Awesome! Definitely post some pics...you basically described my next new chair...so I want to see how it looks put together!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

I just talked to Sportaid and they're estimating 4 weeks... could be worse. wheels should be here later this week. I'll definitely post pics when i get it... can't wait!!

I hate to tell you...that chair REALLY sucks you will hate it. No not really, I have the exact one and love it as much as you can love a @$%#@ chair. Sideguards are needless weight!

Bout time slowpoke
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by CurlieQCarrie
    Bout time slowpoke
    carrie, don't even get me started... slow? who hasn't made it out to see my not-so-new-anymore house?
    how was colorado?

did you go for the standard size side guards or the small ones? i was unsure, but eventually decided on small (cf) and im happy. on mine they basically follow the same curve as my wheels, so dont get in the way for transfers, but still work fine. mine fold down after removing the cushion (and me)

Quote Originally Posted by amyk
    did you go for the standard size side guards or the small ones? i was unsure, but eventually decided on small (cf) and im happy. on mine they basically follow the same curve as my wheels, so dont get in the way for transfers, but still work fine. mine fold down after removing the cushion (and me)
    went w/ the small ones but i don't know how much use they'll get