Thread: car

car

hiey does anyone else here have work comp do they pay for your vehicles mine just paid for a handcycle and my lawyer said they should buy thye car to anyone else get there car bought from comp or is my lawyer full of it thanks guys
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Workers comp paid for a Handcycle? Wow thats amazing. I really doubt they would pay for a car, but I could be wrong. You must have a very liberal State with w/c. I know here in R.I, they wont pay for much of anything.

You still getting the Monte SS? I dunno if they'll buy the car, but if they are in the spending mood, have them pay for the hand controls, then get GM to reimburse them afterwards, lol.

thats the plan andy i know a manager here in town at the chevy dealer hes gonna hold the red jewel tincoat for me but only for bout a month if no anser from my comp ill just buy the car myself just kinda holdin out to see what i can get out of them ya know wat i mean
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]