Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: froglegs uni-tine and soft roll caster????

froglegs uni-tine and soft roll caster????

anyone tried these yet? if so, what do u think?
    Josh S.
    T6 complete as of 7/17/03

I have those casters (4") on normal froglegs & like them; just bought a 6" pair too.

That "fork" just looks rigid... I'm sure it's fine... nothing exciting to speak of.

i dont think those forks have suspension - but i would like to know how much they weigh...

I had frog legs with 4" soft rolls on my ZRA. I had a lot of rolling resistance with that setup. I found it tiring to push on the industrial carpet at work. I switched out the soft rolls with rollerblade casters. Much better. I get enough shock absorption, but it's easier to push. I put the soft rolls on my chair that doesn't have frog legs, and now I have a good set up on both chairs.
    Disclaimer: I use voice dictation software, due to chronic tendinitis. Any gibberish-type errors in this post are due to the software's stupidity, not my own. Protect your arms and hands from overuse, people!

If your looking to buy Froglegs for a TiLite be careful. I could not find a pair that would fit my ZRA. I called Ti and was told they had to be ordered thru Ti costing major $$$.

If your looking to buy Froglegs for a TiLite be careful. I could not find a pair that would fit my ZRA. I called Ti and was told they had to be ordered thru Ti costing major $$$.

I got Bullfroglegs on my Invacare Storm power chair years ago. They did improve the ride.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Its kinda neat that froglegs are made in the next town away from me. A couple of kids from my high school worked there. This was all before I became paralyized, weird how it all works out...
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

I have a ZRA with just the soft roll casters. They are 10 times smoother than my other chair with frog legs and 1/2 the weight. What wheels do you currently have on the ZRA?