Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Graduation Pictures

congratulations JDR. best wishes, sorry I didnt see this until now.

Congrats, what are your plans now? great pictures adn even better on the achievement! I wish you the best! let us know what your plans are

Justin, hey! TWO thumbs UP...and since my Uncle is a retired NCSU Professor...GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!

Let me know if the job works out in Greensboro...that's about 45 minutes from here...we could meet for lunch sometime when the dust settles...LOL.

Take care and God bless...

Oh....and another thing....

wooHOO!!!!!

Teena

Hey everyone...I officially accepted the job offer today! I start training in Raleigh on Monday and will be relocating to Greensboro (1 hr west approximately halfway between Raleigh and Charlotte) in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks so much for all the well wishes! Hopefully, as I learn the business, I'll be able to answer some of your equipment questions. Thanks again!
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Congrats Justin! Those are some pics of one sexy graduate! Hope the new job goes well & you get settled in nicely! Look forward to seeing you back 'round this madhouse...lol
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Congrats on the job! I hope you like it.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

CONGRATULATIONS on graduating AND getting the job!

I hope to join you as a graduate next summer (bachelor's in business administration, which is offered online via the University of Florida: http://www.cba.ufl.edu/upb/programs/obsba/).

Bill Miller
    Wheelchair users -- even high-level quads... WANNA BOWL?

I'm a C1-2 with a legit 255 high bowling game.

yeah! what an accomplishment -- and congrats on the new job!

Congratulations on graduating and getting a job you're excited about! I hope the new job is everything you hope it to be. Best of luck!

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber