Thread: please rain

please rain

It hasn't rained here in a while and they say we are 7 or more inches below normal for the year. What I have noticed and just want to share with my fellow wheelers is how DISGUSTING the parking lot gets when it doesn't rain. I hate working at Walmart but I do and man I didn't even want to push through there today. People's melted I don't know what and spit and whatever drink they poured out. Maybe people around here are just gross.
    Nasty give us some rain and wash that concrete. I knew you all would understand. Dang the things I didn't think about before this.

OK I'm done complaining and whining for tonight. I think I've done my share.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Well, that's gross!! For some reason or another, Wal-Mart's parking lots are usually very dirty. I sure hope that the southeast gets some rain. I think the drought from around here is finally starting to end Maybe we'll actually be able to go to a lake and launch a boat from the ramp instead of finding a semi-reasonable/safe place to launch off a beach!

Hope the parking lot gets cleaner soon!

I hope you get some rain soon addiesue.

I love going outside just after it rains. I like that feeling that everything is clean and refreshed.

Also sometimes you get these, like we had on Sunday night. My neighbour took this from our apartment building's parking lot.

We were 10 inches below in rain but have had some nice rain lately. My biggest complaint is the mosquitoes!!

We've been getting enough rain in the DFW area to make up for the past few years of drought.
    Some lakes were closed to boating/swimming they were so low. SOme lakes seemed to be virtually empty as well.
    Why, it wasnt' all that long ago I had to help my uncle (who runs a fish farm) to dust his fish for tics. It rained so much there it put him out of business as all his fish have now drowned.
    My nephew had to be told what the stuff was falling from the sky, he's only 5.

Hope you get some rain soon!
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Travis Bickle:
    Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

addiesue-
    I hope that TS Barry helped your drought situation as it did a lil bit for us...sure did dump a bit of rain...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......