Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all you boar hunters out there....

For all you boar hunters out there....

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...=1&image=large

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) - Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig. An 11-year-old Alabama boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9-feet-4 from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires. If the claims are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in south Georgia in 2004.
    Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet in length. National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains believe the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.

--------------------

The site monsterpig.com is already swamped and is currently unavailable.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Damn that's a lot of bacon.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Is that photo for real?. I have seen some whopping wild pigs but nothing like that. Oh and the monster pig movie has already been done it was called "Razorback" ( directed by Russell Mulchay who went on to direct "Highlander" ,for the movie buffs ).

Damn, someone beat me to the post! This thing puts Hogzilla to shame.
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Even if the photo is real that kid is sitting far back to make the boar look larger than it is. I'm guessing if it was real he wouldn't need to do that.

Yes, the kid is probably sitting back a ways and being 11, might also be on the small side. Thus, the visual illusion. No matter, that sucker looks GINORMOUS. Cool pic! The pig would have been proud

Tom

Are you kidding me?! I've seen some pretty big hogs in that part of Alabama but comeon!!! I smell a conspiracy....wild boars reek and that kid is just leaning on it like it's a tree stump. That photo HAS to be doctored.
    c5-6 doi 3-17-99

"Do or do not. There is no try."
    ~Yoda

I'm going to go ahead and say yes, it's a legit picture. These guys don't seem like they're in a hurry to to butcher it and bury it, like they did with Hogzilla. Granted, the kid is only 11 but he looks pretty hefty for someone that age. Even if it's not a true wild boar, which there aren't too many left in the US, that thing is still a monster. The Guinness Book of World Records largest pig ever recorded tipped the scales at nearly 2000 pounds and was maybe 8 and 1/2' long.

saw it on the news this mornin. they said hogzilla was killed in so. georgia, i wonder where?

Any new pictures or video out there?