Thread: about equipments like abligaitor

Question about equipments like abligaitor

Hi, my name is Maria, from Peru, I have an uncle, he is about 50´s and I´m looking for anything that helps him to maintain in shape and reduce pain, and that permitts he walk at least in the way this standing walker offers.

Please help me with this with suggestions, or maybe you know there are another better equipment and maybe cheaper.

Thank to all for your help.

Maria

Maybe you can tell us more about what equipment you are talking about. I am not familiar with the term "abligaitor" and could find nothing when I Googled it either.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
    Maybe you can tell us more about what equipment you are talking about. I am not familiar with the term "abligaitor" and could find nothing when I Googled it either.

(KLD)
    I'm surprised google didn't give you the correct spelling...it did when I googled it...Ablegaitor. The Ablegaitor is a walking/standing frame gait trainer. I've not seen/used one in person but I've known some people on an e-mail list I'm on who's children have had them. A nice piece of equipment for the right person, I'll have to look into it some more...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Yes, you are right. I was wrong, the term is ABLEGAITOR. Any opinion or suggestion you could give me about this equipement I will apreciate.

Thanks

Ablegaitor

Hi,
    Can the Ablegaitor take the place of a standing frame? I see some posts from 2007, but nothing more. I'm afraid that this piece of equipment in not good because I don't see where any one on the forums I have checked out are using it for adults. I like the concept of having a standing frame in which one can move around the house as well as exercise. To my knowledge Easystand only offers a wheel-it-yourself stander or a glider that can be added to the basic stander, but you can't have both. Any imput? It will be used by a T4 complete.
    J