Hi all.

I am a C-5 quad under SSI/Medicaid. I am an engineer and have been working for a goverment agency since the end of February. Since I began work I stopped using a home-care agency for fear that they might come back and billl me for that. My cousin is living with me and helps me with all my getting out of bed, showering, dressing and all that stuff that someone with my type of disability needs just to get ready mornings/nights. She is leaving in August and I haven't figured out how I am going to manage. I moved away from my family & friends to take this great job which I love. My income is right at $50,000 and am still recieving checks from SSI. I have not cashed the last 2 but I really need that money because right now I'm paying my cousin $550/month plus groceries and all utilities/rent for both and $50,000 after taxes doesn't go very far.

What should I do? Should I continue cashing my checks until I offially loose my SSI/Medicaid benefits? What are my options after my cousin leaves. I'm really scared that I am going to have no choice but to quit my job and move back home 'cause I can't afford an aid/CNA with my salary. I have goverment plan insurance but they don't cover home health care and the deductables for my medicine and supplies takes another bite out of my check.
Any comments, advice, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!