Thread: Dr. Wise

Question Dr. Wise

I sent for the information and DVD about Low Dose Naltrexone. Do you know if I can take LDN with 4- ap? I am waiting to show my DR. this information but i just wondered if you know anything about it. Thanks ANTY
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Quote Originally Posted by davesgirl aka anty
    I sent for the information and DVD about Low Dose Naltrexone. Do you know if I can take LDN with 4- ap? I am waiting to show my DR. this information but i just wondered if you know anything about it. Thanks ANTY
    Anty,

To my knowledge, there should not be an interaction between Low-dose naltrexone and 4-aminopyridine. It is interesting that I once studied high dose naloxone (a short-acting form of naltrexone) in animals and we actually took it to clinical trial in the second NASCIS study that showed the methylprednisolone was effective. We had also tried some high-dose naltrexone but it reverse the anesthetic of the animals and we did not try it further.

What are you taking it for? Are you taking it for neuropathic pain?

Wise.

DR. Wise in the TM forum someone that has TM posted about LDN. So i printed out information and read about it how it helps people with TM. I also purchased the video from a pharmacy in FL. I wanted to show my DR. here in PA. I am still getting return and I figured if the LDN would help me. Thank you for your help anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love